2022 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (July 14 - November 19, 2022)

Eat to the Beat Concert Series

• July 14-15 – Baha Men
  • July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
  • July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
  • July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
  • Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
  • Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
  • Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
  • Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
  • Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
  • Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
  • Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
  • Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
  • Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
  • Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
  • Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
  • Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
  • Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
  • Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
  • Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
  • Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
  • Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
Beginning May 24, you can secure your spot at a show by reserving an Eat to the Beat Dining Package available Friday-Monday.
Do you have to get the dining package or is there a way to just see the group performing? I have never done one of the concerts but thought it might be fun this time to check it out if I don’t have to buy a separate ticket.

According to Blog Mickey, you’d spend $463.26 per person if you wanted to buy every new food and drink item at the F & W festival!
https://blogmickey.com/2022/07/food-wine-how-much-would-it-cost-to-buy-everything-new-in-22/
My first thought was that isn't bad then I re-read it and realized it said "new". I've put something from each booth, with the exceptions of the places that are always there like Joeffreys and funnel cake and the wings cause I don't like them, in the WDW food and wine app. and it adds up to around $270, which isn't that bad. I usually buy a $300 wrist gift certificate so I should be good.

Do you have to get the dining package or is there a way to just see the group performing? I have never done one of the concerts but thought it might be fun this time to check it out if I don’t have to buy a separate ticket.
And if they don't have seats you can always stand at the back or sit on the planters in America and still hear them. But I've never had a problem arriving just before a band starts and getting a seat.

My first thought was that isn't bad then I re-read it and realized it said "new". I've put something from each booth, with the exceptions of the places that are always there like Joeffreys and funnel cake and the wings cause I don't like them, in the WDW food and wine app. and it adds up to around $270, which isn't that bad. I usually buy a $300 wrist gift certificate so I should be good.
I did my spreadsheet which has Buys & Maybes in separate columns, both include some of the new items. It's still missing prices for a couple of the booths that aren't scheduled to open until mid August but I know the Noodle one doesn't have anything I'm interested in. I'm up to $329 on the Buys and $419 on the Maybes including some drinks. I have a trip scheduled for next week and another currently scheduled for the end of September so we'll see how I do with spreading it all out. I usually don't end up getting everything on both lists though and it's usually my lunch and/or dinner most days.
I don't want anything at all from Japan or Brewing and probably nothing from China either. A lot is stuff I always have to get because I know I like it but the new usually takes priority depending on what booth I'm at and how big the portions are, so some I repeats I might skip anyway. I usually get the Wine flights so I can have a taste of each being offered at the booths that have them. That Mimosa Flight is definitely calling me. I don't like IPA's or the Sour Beers so the Beer Flights are out plus I can't really drink a lot of beer in one sitting so the Flights are too much for me. I'm not into the Hard Ciders although a couple of them sound interesting so the Cider Flights didn’t make my list either.

In the Food and Wine App, I have:

Wished For: 47 Items of which 3 are favorites from my trip in 2019.

Total Cost: $312.95

I have included all cider and cider flights (I don't like beer or wine) and a few cocktails. Oh, and the Mimosa Flight.

86 days!

I did my spreadsheet which has Buys & Maybes in separate columns, both include some of the new items. It's still missing prices for a couple of the booths that aren't scheduled to open until mid August but I know the Noodle one doesn't have anything I'm interested in. I'm up to $329 on the Buys and $419 on the Maybes including some drinks. I have a trip scheduled for next week and another currently scheduled for the end of September so we'll see how I do with spreading it all out. I usually don't end up getting everything on both lists though and it's usually my lunch and/or dinner most days.
I don't want anything at all from Japan or Brewing and probably nothing from China either. A lot is stuff I always have to get because I know I like it but the new usually takes priority depending on what booth I'm at and how big the portions are, so some I repeats I might skip anyway. I usually get the Wine flights so I can have a taste of each being offered at the booths that have them. That Mimosa Flight is definitely calling me. I don't like IPA's or the Sour Beers so the Beer Flights are out plus I can't really drink a lot of beer in one sitting so the Flights are too much for me. I'm not into the Hard Ciders although a couple of them sound interesting so the Cider Flights didn’t make my list either.
I'm like that too, almost all my meals other than breakfast come from the booths. I still slip in a Cobb Salad from HBD Lounge and something from Nomad Lounge but that's usually it. I try to get at least one thing from every booth. There are some I'm not interested in the food so I've just put a drink on my wished for list. Others I'd put a dessert. I'll do a few wine flights and maybe a beer flight or cider flight here and there. It's easier when my son is with me since we can share, solo I get full faster but I'm hoping since I'll be there 5 days I can get close. I don't feel like I have eat all of everything I get, if I taste something and I just don't enjoy it, I trash it.

In the Food and Wine App, I have:

Wished For: 47 Items of which 3 are favorites from my trip in 2019.

Total Cost: $312.95

I have included all cider and cider flights (I don't like beer or wine) and a few cocktails. Oh, and the Mimosa Flight.

86 days!

Did the app total that for you? Or did you do that yourself?

The app does it. It's a bit tricky to find but once you know how to do it the info. is there.

Found it!

I’m at $436.65 but I will be sharing with DD16. That’s mostly food too since I don’t drink red wine or beer and only a few white wines. I will be doing some of the hard alcoholic drinks and the mimosa flight. I’m thinking I may put this on a gift card when we arrive.

ETA: We would do this over 4-5 half days.

Last edited:
The app does it. It's a bit tricky to find but once you know how to do it the info. is there.
I didn't know about this app until now. Thanks! I was shockingly cheap at 237.00 but that did not include more than one of any of the items plus I'll prob choose the larger size beers.

Is that a seperate app? (Saw one called WDW Food & Wine app store is that it?)

I got a reply from Disney asking about vegetarian options and this what the said, just a FYI in case anyone wanted to know:

"The 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will have menus posted at each of the booths that identify options that may be gluten allergy-friendly or plant-based. As you may know already, our plant-based options do not contain any animal meat, dairy, eggs, or honey although it is very possible that other vegetarian items might not be classified specifically as plant-based. and as before, all Guests are welcome to request an ingredient list and food labels upon arrival at the locations.

We hope that this information is useful in planning your visit and we look forward to seeing you at this year's festival!"

So we used to list vegetarian but instead of listing both vegetarian and vegan we couldn't be bothered to do both so went with vegan and called it plant based. :upsidedow We'll I'll see how I get on with asking each stall otherwise I'll stick to just plant based.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter