2020 ticket sales??

In case anyone is up, 2020 sales are LIVE!

What exactly is live? I just tried to purchase APs and individual passes and it keeps taking me to the dreaded "Returning to a world of magic" webpage. What am I missing?

Yea....but not at any kind of discounted rate...I ended up with a 7 + 1, the system did not at first see the +1, but after a few minutes I could finally select another park pass.

Purchased online through app! It took me a bit to figure out how to make the park reservation through the website though. But it’s done, just needed one park day for our late August stay, secured HS and we are so excited!!!!

Well, that went far better than I expected. I anticipated a hot mess in trying to purchase this morning, but everything went seamlessly from purchase to park reservations. Lets hope dining goes that well when ADRs open for our dates next month!

Anyone know if APs are on sale again today? I see lots of people asking, even on the Disney Parks Blog, but no answers.

I hung up. Two hour wait time to add my DD and tickets to a package. I'll try later.
Does it have to be added to a package? Can you just add tickets separately? There was no delay online 15 minutes ago.

Does it have to be added to a package? Can you just add tickets separately? There was no delay online 15 minutes ago.
I have to add my DD to the reservation. She was supposed to be down there because she was a Fall DCP, but that was canceled, so she wasn't on the reservation. I also want to drop the park hopper. I'm on hold now - it now says 45 minutes. Hoping it's quicker than that! I might have to cancel the whole reservation if Covid is still going strong (work will quarantine me for two weeks if we go), so I don't want to be stuck with unused tickets.

Last edited:
good- added tickets for those that didnt have any ( thank goodness they needed only 6 days , as 7 days is the max option)
bad- i had 1 person with an 1 day park hopper...couldn't add to his ticket. :( ended up buying another 7 days 1 day tickets....
good - made all my park reservations.

Anyone know if APs are on sale again today? I see lots of people asking, even on the Disney Parks Blog, but no answers.

No you cannot. This is what I get

Sorry, but we are unable to complete your purchase online at this time. Please call (407) W-DISNEY or (407) 934-7639 for assistance, or try again later.

I was able to upgrade my September 2020 2-day tickets to 5-day tickets this morning with no problems! I've even made my park reservations easily, as well.
The number I called is 407-566-4985 for ticket services and I selected option 5 since I already had tickets and just needed to modify.
I think option 2 was to purchase new tickets.
I am SO relieved! It was the last missing piece I needed to finish planning.😊

Need 9 days tix. We’re on the fence with AP gold which don’t seem to be on sale. Only issue is the park reservations if limited to 7 days

I know we can upgrade or add days but probably can’t reserve all 9 days of park ressies...

Need 9 days tix. We’re on the fence with AP gold which don’t seem to be on sale. Only issue is the park reservations if limited to 7 days

I know we can upgrade or add days but probably can’t reserve all 9 days of park ressies...
What issue with park reservations for the AP gold? we have gold & have 8 days of park reservations in October.

I have been trying since 4:30am my time (central) and no luck at all. On the phone on hold. I wonder if it won't let me modify because I had the free dining recovery offer on my package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter