2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Was thinking of buying the Food and Wine appetizer plate. So I went on my Disney Parks App to check for cost & location and it says they are out of stock ! The Festival not even a week old and they are out of stock. Find that hard to believe.

If anyone is there now, do they have these available ? Is the App incorrect ?

So on the Passholder FB page someone tried the Swine Brine and said it was good but he also said he was hammered :rolleyes2 No but really he said it was good once you got over the idea of having pork in your drink.

Was thinking of buying the Food and Wine appetizer plate. So I went on my Disney Parks App to check for cost & location and it says they are out of stock ! The Festival not even a week old and they are out of stock. Find that hard to believe.

If anyone is there now, do they have these available ? Is the App incorrect ?
They have tons of them in the park.

Can someone who has a Food and Wine Sampler post the exclusions? All Ears says they are listed on the sampler. Thanks!

If you have an iPhone, WDW Food&Wine is the best app out there. You can add stuff to a wishlist, mark them as tasted/favorite, and view previous years' (and Flower & Garden) menus. The data is also downloaded (but still periodically updated) so you can turn off cell/Wi-Fi to save battery. I used it last year and it was a life saver.

Awesome app! Thanks

Out of boredom I just sat down and listed every item, from every booth, that I would like to have. In 2015, I went in blind and ordered things on a whim. I filled the passport in the week I was there and I am determined to do the same this time. Those loaded nachos at the Greece booth look so good. Mmmm.

Does anyone know if the Festival Center is only going to be open on weekends like during Flower and Garden? We're weekday select because of work hours. We can't go on weekends even if we had a different AP.

Out of boredom I just sat down and listed every item, from every booth, that I would like to have. In 2015, I went in blind and ordered things on a whim. I filled the passport in the week I was there and I am determined to do the same this time. Those loaded nachos at the Greece booth look so good. Mmmm.

Had them last year and they may have been my favorite thing.
Rpzsi7Dy2CCtZHL_Qac1Fe8n5MgvgVsid-Q7UrrgWCrzgELBol7iCqWVlb5Eukwg99h54Y6zsEZULZeFou7uyLHT9YfgweE59_YnGOzhOzBBiqkC0YQWhiUbjQPQrbxZ-xEsOAgTIBp2g1t5lui7mWtWNowX77hEO_QifTfbwD_oBq_rEQLr8IBk7xUPBzI5eT0HpkDhXMvTOScQ0388GKkCaAcoQ8Km5dGPqecuoLQsan7JO1h_Pe4dF6HUwv93DB3BBaCrCqbeRgBfjGezkV7FsAnFtffbU6R1Bvqtq-5fWwGZhHfBE5OaCaS18_bgeUxh8GvU1sL6wpyraCZNhcuQGJNKCVG-sKzQkTX2PB1KSDhlKUU_Xx7zz9OI7plh5nFd17g7_Gm5jCPCDwqg4TwH2Se3wXRFPFbBhMUa6TreGITPjh11Xyub_Y_N5aDRBEpYsUp_HCfBeiX4r7V5_GuepRXuKl2Uwc1sTNbKg__rhF-CKDwbzd1ZfVKRHG-cBzMrP0CcUiZWWCfpSfRM7Wq9euqZmuG6DIlVj-Gn-wx5P4dseoiJJtilRdWGKbj1MTnqjj-QeVnLbbrxSWUF6aB9P-6jL7Ho4VSg5uNJz-daWU1NxM4M=w2733-h1540-no

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter