2017 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Hubby and I are planning on taking the girls back again in June of 2017 to do all the rest of the stuff we didn't get a chance to do. I'd guess probably the 18-24th of June, so you can put that down and we'll chance if need be. We're going back to Disneyland and staying offsite this time - either the Del Sol or the Desert Inn & Suites - whoever has the better rate.

Hubby and I are planning on taking the girls back again in June of 2017 to do all the rest of the stuff we didn't get a chance to do. I'd guess probably the 18-24th of June, so you can put that down and we'll chance if need be. We're going back to Disneyland and staying offsite this time - either the Del Sol or the Desert Inn & Suites - whoever has the better rate.

Added :sunny:.

We'll be in Orlando from May 27 to June 11 :)

May 27 - May 30 at Universal
May 30 - June 11 at Disney

Hotels are still in the works though, but looking like Holiday Inn at Universal, May 30 - June 4 at All-Star Sports and June 4 - 11 at the Grand Floridian

We'll be in Orlando from May 27 to June 11 :)

May 27 - May 30 at Universal
May 30 - June 11 at Disney

Hotels are still in the works though, but looking like Holiday Inn at Universal, May 30 - June 4 at All-Star Sports and June 4 - 11 at the Grand Floridian

Added :flower1:.

Staying at the Boardwalk in a 2 bedroom with my hubby, boys and my parents. There will be about 16 or so of us total staying at different places to celebrate my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. Dates are April 1 - 9th.

I will be booking the BB this September for next year, the date will be Sept 17-23(may change though but aiming for that) and most likely will be POP but may be CBR (depending if I like it this year).

Staying at the Boardwalk in a 2 bedroom with my hubby, boys and my parents. There will be about 16 or so of us total staying at different places to celebrate my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. Dates are April 1 - 9th.

I will be booking the BB this September for next year, the date will be Sept 17-23(may change though but aiming for that) and most likely will be POP but may be CBR (depending if I like it this year).

Added :sunny:.

April 4-20. Part in St Pete Beach and part in Orlando. No accommodations booked yet.
If you are travelling to Orlando in 2017, post your dates below and I will add them to our master list :earsboy: .

2017 Canadian Roll Call

January
  • momof2gr8kids - January 1st to January 7th, AKV
  • bcwife76 - January 12th to January 21st, POR and Disney Fantasy
  • Donald - my hero - January 19th to February 2nd, OKW

February
  • Canooknic - February 4th to February 18th, POR
  • Sugar Jones - February 8th to February 15th, Beach Club
  • kg66 - February 18th to February 24th, AoA
  • fan1080 - February 24th to March 5th, Allstar or POP

March
  • grantclaire - March 11th to March 18th, Sheraton Vistana Villages

April
  • tricia - April 1st to April 9th, Boardwalk
  • Fundytrail - April 16th to April 30th, Wyndham Bonnet Creek
  • Lizzardsoccernut - April 30th to May 11th, Boardwalk & Royal Pacific

May
  • frendocumbo - May 2nd to May 9th, Wilderness Lodge CL
  • bellasmom10 - May 12th to May 21st, Sheraton Vistana Resort
  • North Disney Girl - May 12th to May 21st, POP
  • MarieLightning - May 27th to June 11th, Holiday Inn Universal/All Star Sports/Grand Floridian

June
  • mshanson3121 - June 12th to June 24th, offsite rental home
  • Canadian Harmony - June 18th to June 24th, Disneyland

July

• alitrem - July 22nd to August 7th, offsite condo

August
  • bcwife76 - August 2nd to August 7th, Disney Wonder

September
  • KNovacovschi - September 17th to September 23rd, POP
  • ellbell - September 20th to September 26th, POP

October

November

December

First DVC Trip. January 7th to the 22nd for my 40th Birthday (with family). Split stay at the GFV, Poly, and the AKV. Blowing the first two years of points on one trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter