• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Dates not set in stone yet but we are going either last weekend in Nov or middle of Dec. Can't wait. We have been going every 2 years so we are very excited to be heading back!

Be sure to post again when you have your dates and resort reserved. Then, I will add you to the list :goodvibes.

We are heading back to POR this year from November 9-17! I used to be Candice F on here but the kids voted for a name change, LOL!:)

Long time lurker, recently joined :)
As of now, we're booked at Pop June 7-17. Considering a change to August 23-September 2, but haven't decided yet.

We are heading back to POR this year from November 9-17! I used to be Candice F on here but the kids voted for a name change, LOL!:)

We're going to Caribbean Beach Resort April. 30 - May 7

Long time lurker, recently joined :)
As of now, we're booked at Pop June 7-17. Considering a change to August 23-September 2, but haven't decided yet.

We are booked Sept 1-10 at Asmu! Could not be more excited!

List is updated and current :thumbsup2.

April 8-15th bringing the Sister In-Laws along with the kids for their first WDW Experience, 10 of us all together. Staying offsite in Kissimmee.

April 14-22: Pop Century and The Villages

April 30th-may 12 Pop
May 12-14 GF club level a first :)
July 15 -31 Polynesian resort. First time :hourglass

October 28 - November 3 - Boardwalk Villas. First sisters only trip, no husbands, no kids.

April 8-15th bringing the Sister In-Laws along with the kids for their first WDW Experience, 10 of us all together. Staying offsite in Kissimmee.

Apr 11-17 here.. staying at Port Orleans Riverside :-D

List is updated :earsboy:.

List is updated :earsboy:.
New to the DIS. Going to CSR April 15-20 then POR April 21-23. Brief break for a concert. Husband and myself only. Really appreciate the DIS for info. Kids are all grown but my husband puts up with my new love of WDW and graciously comes with me!

New to the DIS. Going to CSR April 15-20 then POR April 21-23. Brief break for a concert. Husband and myself only. Really appreciate the DIS for info. Kids are all grown but my husband puts up with my new love of WDW and graciously comes with me!

Added :goodvibes. And a big :welcome: to the Disboards!

Adding my own tentative dates (finally).

April 29th to May 6th
October 14th to October 21st

Both stays at Sheraton Vistana Resort

Finalizing those vacations depends wholly on flight prices, which.....right now....are awful.

My husband & I are going to WDW 0ctober 30th - November 11th. :yay:We will be doing a half stay at Pop Century and half at a rental house!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter