2016 January Check-in Thread

At this rate we might not be going. Daughter (4 years old) started feeling sick on Sunday. It slowly has progressed from a chest cold to the stomach flu today. I just canceled our hotel, but will wait to cancel flights at the last minute (Southwest). There are still hotel room available, so if she is better by Friday, I can re-book. I needed to cancel our current reservation by midnight tonight to not face a penalty. :(

So sorry to hear this. Prayers that she get well quickly!!

Thanks everyone. After 24 hours of the flu, she currently is feeling better. Keep your fingers crossed for us. Just checked hotels and the Tropicana is still available.

Thanks everyone. After 24 hours of the flu, she currently is feeling better. Keep your fingers crossed for us. Just checked hotels and the Tropicana is still available.

Yay! We were going to be at the Tropicana but I got a great deal at Motel 6 Maingate! Maybe we'll see you there! :)

Just back from my quick weekend and had a blast! I posted a quick TR if anyone is interested!

Just back from my quick weekend and had a blast! I posted a quick TR if anyone is interested!

Tina, we didn't even go to the parks on Sunday, too much rain with a 19 mo old. We're going to try and make another 1 - day trip soon. It's easy for us, hubby is a cast member, so we'll watch his black out dates and go again.

It was raining the whole time we were there (9am-2pm). Not sure about after that. It would come down hard for a few minutes, then stop for a few, then drizzle, etc... We rode Thunder when it was raining hard, that was fun! LOL

Southwest still had great prices today, so I re-booked (using miles!) for the last weekend of April. :) We are going for Spring break as well, and again in July- we need want to maximize our Annual Passes!

We had a great trip! The rain suits were lifesavers on Sunday! I took a break but my kids were out from 8 am to 12 am. Walk on many of the rides. They had a blast.

We had amazing Disney Magic!

I phoned the Walt Disney Travel Company before we left to tell them how important the trip was to my girls and how they both had told me they needed it. We had a horrendous event happen in our lives that the girls are bearing up through amazingly well.

When we arrived we had a large bag waiting for us. It had an autographed picture frame, by the fab 5; 2 autograph books and pens and a letter inviting us to VIP seating for the Soundsational parade. We were also upgraded to a view room at the Paradise pier Hotel.

When we were at the parade the cast member asked us if we like to have VIP seating for PTN and the fireworks. We got to sit front row for both parades the fireworks were canceled because of wind but we got to see the preshow on the castle and Main Street.

It was an amazing experience and I cried so hard!

We had amazing Disney Magic!

I phoned the Walt Disney Travel Company before we left to tell them how important the trip was to my girls and how they both had told me they needed it. We had a horrendous event happen in our lives that the girls are bearing up through amazingly well.

When we arrived we had a large bag waiting for us. It had an autographed picture frame, by the fab 5; 2 autograph books and pens and a letter inviting us to VIP seating for the Soundsational parade. We were also upgraded to a view room at the Paradise pier Hotel.

When we were at the parade the cast member asked us if we like to have VIP seating for PTN and the fireworks. We got to sit front row for both parades the fireworks were canceled because of wind but we got to see the preshow on the castle and Main Street.

It was an amazing experience and I cried so hard!

How wonderful for you! I am so glad you had a magical time.

Had an impromptu visit yesterday, needed to exchange something I had purchased the week before, guess it pays to be only 2 hours from Disneyland. Went with a friend. Couldn't stay all day, but we were ready to leave when we did. Promised my friend we'll go back soon. Weather was beautiful!! Was in the upper 70's almost 80.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter