2016 Free Dining Watch

Yes, I really wish they hadn't kept those extra days of F&W that the added last year.
And my sister did get an email for an additional discount for the summer. Up to 30% off room PLUS free park hopper!!! Seems very unusual, and that is an even more crowded time.
.....WOW!!! I've never heard of ANY deals with a PH thrown in! The only time that I can recall a room included passes was 17 years ago, I worked with someone who was a DVC owner [from when DVC was first offered] and passes were included for whatever room you got. For instance, if you used your points for a studio, which accommodates 4, you got park entrance for 4; if you stayed in a 3BR, which accommodates 10, the passes were for 10....AND, it was for L-o-S.

.....WOW!!! I've never heard of ANY deals with a PH thrown in! The only time that I can recall a room included passes was 17 years ago, I worked with someone who was a DVC owner [from when DVC was first offered] and passes were included for whatever room you got. For instance, if you used your points for a studio, which accommodates 4, you got park entrance for 4; if you stayed in a 3BR, which accommodates 10, the passes were for 10....AND, it was for L-o-S.

Yep I got that pincode. Its actually free PH if you stay atleast 6 nights then you can get 6 day tickets with Free Park hopper. Typical room discount of 30/20/15%

It's just the hopper option that is free, not the whole ticket. There have been several PINs/UOCs that have offered the hopper option for free.

I just got that PIN/Unique Offer Code for the free park hopper... I hope it doesn't mean that I won't get anything for fall!

I got the same PIN code. Up to 30% off, free park hopper, for 5/30 - 8/26. I also got this PIN last year and used it, but this time I am hoping for free dining for the 2 weeks after Labor Day.

It's just the hopper option that is free, not the whole ticket. There have been several PINs/UOCs that have offered the hopper option for free.
.....ohhhhhhh....major bummer....but adding that for free, I suppose, is still pretty kewl!

You're right not free dining, but a free meal. It's still a good deal for a family of four, especially since you can now substitute your drink and dessert for sides.

It all depends on what the CM says I heard this being done at the resort food court and asked if you can do that in the parks the manager informed me yes. Went to Epcot and asked for an extra side instead of the drink and dessert and they told me no I am not allowed to do that. So honestly you could do it and there's a chance you will get turned down. It all depends on who is working and whether or not they were paying attention in training. Word to the wise, you're not guaranteed.

It all depends on what the CM says I heard this being done at the resort food court and asked if you can do that in the parks the manager informed me yes. Went to Epcot and asked for an extra side instead of the drink and dessert and they told me no I am not allowed to do that. So honestly you could do it and there's a chance you will get turned down. It all depends on who is working and whether or not they were paying attention in training. Word to the wise, you're not guaranteed.
We had quick service dining for two weeks last August after this change was implemented back in May. Very few places refused to substitute. Now the policy is clearly stated in the 2016 brochure that drink/dessert substitutions can be made with something else on the menu that is listed as a snack credit. If someone refuses, you should just ask to speak to a manager since it is a guarantee now.

Just book october 22 week at carribean.
The CM told me this week always goes free dining and this hotel is included. Can't wait. Hopefully will announce in April-may. We had free dining at POR last year was awesome. She said I might have to switch a day cause free dining might start in my second day.

I've noticed that they seem to run these promotions with little notice. Does the resort reservation always have to be made at such a short notice to obtain this promotion?

I've noticed that they seem to run these promotions with little notice. Does the resort reservation always have to be made at such a short notice to obtain this promotion?

The notice that you have that the promotion is available will be short but the offer will be available to book for awhile. The longer you wait to book the less offers and less choices will be available.

If you are not picky about your dates or resort choices you shouldn't be *super* concerned about getting into the promo the minute it is released.

I made a reservation in January for February with a pin code for 30% off and most standard rooms were gone, but I did get in at The Wilderness and got a WoodsView room which cost more. All moderate resorts and Valie resorts were rooms were gone with the promotion. But the CM noticed Coronado Springs opened up a bunch of rooms that you could use with the Pin Code, but we stuck with The Wilderness Lodge. I received my Pin Code post card, I think back around October, so it was only a few months and I had till Jan. 27th to use it. The dates to use it was Jan. - The end of May. I think the only black out dates were the 2 weeks around Easter.

Joining in. I'm hoping for something later this year. Free dinning would be great but I'll take anything lol :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter