2016 DISNEY HONEYMOON Roll Call!!

We had our wedding last month and we'll have our honeymoon the first week of April. We're staying at Pop Century... not romantic, I suppose, but we'll make our own romance. :)

We are planning ours for June. Currently have a 7 nights in a 1 Bedroom @ BLT (I own there) but looking to stretch it out to 14 nights in a studio at Beach Club or Poly. Looking 6/13-6/27. Trying to fit together a budget, helpful the hotel is paid for, but it is giving me stress. then again planning a wedding what isn't giving me stress?!? My fiance is not the most adventurous with food so as the 6m dining mark approaches I have to try to figure special places that will make him happy and keep up with the magic we are hoping to have for the honeymoon.

We are getting married in October 2016, but having a delayed honeymoon in November. Booked at CBR for 7 nights! This I his first stay at a Disney resort and he is excited. (I'm excited because he's not a Disney fan, grew up in Orlando...long story). So when he suggested we go to WDW for our honeymoon I was shocked! Please help me come up with some ideas to make this even more magical for him!

We are! We were supposed to be going on a cruise but Hubby is going to end up deployed for the cruise dates and we have a short window this year in which to do anything so we are moving our plans to WDW! We're going to spend 7 nights in the Contemporary in a Bay Lake View room in the original tower! So excited!

I am!!!! :bride: We are going August 13-21st and either staying at Port Orleans Riverside or the Beach Club. We still haven't decided and will book everything soon! We are getting married May 7th which is the only week before summer school starts at our college, then will have a delayed honeymoon in August! Our summer classes get done the 12th of August and our fall classes start the 23rd so we are taking advantage of every day we have in between! :cool1:

Me and my bride will be there November 8th for 20 nights at saratoga springs. Then embarking aboard the Disney Dream for the 4 nights Bahamas cruise ! We can't wait !!! Wish all parties the very best and hope that we all have the magical times we deserve !!! ❤

I'm a May 2017 bride and hope to be doing Disney for our honeymoon! 7 nights, 8 days at hopefully the Beach Club! Too far in advance to plan it out yet. :(

I'm getting married in December 2016 and since we are Orlando locals we are doing a Disneyland/Aulani honeymoon! We will fly to California first and spend 2 days at Disneyland, then fly to Hawaii to stay at Aulani for 5 days =o) I can't wait! And if for some reason we don't save up enough to afford that trip, then we will either just to Disneyland or do a Disney Cruise.

We are getting married in Disney world on October 16, 2016! And our honeymoon will follow the wedding!!!! We are so excited! And we will be staying 10 days at the grand Floridian!

Getting Married Feb 24th 2016 then staying on at WDW for about 8 days. We've been doing Disneyland Paris the last three times so it'll be nice to be back at the world...and there together for the first time. We worked out our last time there we were likely there at overlapping times but hadn't met yet! Back in 2009...

Count us in the group! Wedding will be in July during stay at the Poly followed by a Disneymoon on the Dream!

We made our room reservations! Ended up going with a studio at Beach Club villas (rented points) for 6 nights, and then we're headed over to the Homewood suites for a couple of days at Universal :) Can't wait to be there.... just a little over 10 months to go!

We're getting married in late July and hoping to spend at least part of our Honeymoon at Port Orleans French Quarter.

Getting married April 2016 and will be spending 10 days at the Yacht Club! It's my first time going to Disney World too. So much excitement!

We will be there April 13-29, with a Royal Caribbean cruise in the middle of those dates. We'd originally booked all deluxe hotels, and a Disney cruise, but the crappy Canadian dollar has us scaling back majorly. Currently we're back to Moderate resorts (POFQ before the cruise, CS after). Hopefully we don't need to keep scaling back! But we're being realistic and it's just not smart to lose almost 40% in the exchange rate and get literally nothing out of it - just give it to the bank.

We are taking our Disney Honeymoon in August 2016! Not sure where we are staying yet… in the process of planning now! Would like to stay at a deluxe since we only stay at CBR. Trying to find a reasonable deal for a deluxe!!

I am!!!! :bride: We are going August 13-21st and either staying at Port Orleans Riverside or the Beach Club. We still haven't decided and will book everything soon! We are getting married May 7th which is the only week before summer school starts at our college, then will have a delayed honeymoon in August! Our summer classes get done the 12th of August and our fall classes start the 23rd so we are taking advantage of every day we have in between! :cool1:

If you've never stayed at POR before you're going to love it!! If you're not doing one of the royal rooms, I would specifically request to be in Magnolia Bend. My fiancé and I just got back from a trip there and it was BEAUTIFUL! Such a romantic resort!! If we can't get GF for our honeymoon we'll be back at POR!

My daughter and her fiance are getting married in April and will be honeymooning in WDW at the Grand Floridian!! I am just so excited for them both- they were engaged in front of Magic Kingdom 1 year ago this past December- its coming up quick and I can hardly believe it almost time. 4 months to go!! I am sending them some love from the disney florist and I know they will be so surprised. Best of luck to all of you getting married this year

My daughter and her fiancé are getting married in August and we are gifting them a week at the GF - since we are dvc and have the extra points. Trying to put together a "Disney" bag for them with goodies they might need for the trip - I have bride and groom ear hats and I'm planning on picking up some ponchos for them next trip. Any more suggestions? We will note on their reservation that they are disneymooning too.

My daughter and her fiancé are getting married in August and we are gifting them a week at the GF - since we are dvc and have the extra points. Trying to put together a "Disney" bag for them with goodies they might need for the trip - I have bride and groom ear hats and I'm planning on picking up some ponchos for them next trip. Any more suggestions? We will note on their reservation that they are disneymooning too.
My mother is going to order some toasting flutes from Disney floral and gifts to deliver to the room. She's getting the golf bag as my fiancé is a golf nut.
I'm also wanting to get some personalised Aribas glasses and photo frame with bridal mickey and Minnie and our wedding date but I'm thinking I'll do that when we get there...still deciding...they are on the normal Disney store website.

There's a special bride and groom ear pack on the Disney floral and gifts website that is quite good value but I'm getting my ears through my wedding consultant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter