• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2015 Villain’s Sinister Soiree

Ughhhhhh... well, Im not getting up at 3 am to be on hold, so I will just check in with y'all when I wake up to see whats up then! :)

I am struggling with to book or not! I love the addition of the party but I have a 2 year old that I have to figure out how to keep awake until midnight!

Can someone please tell me which number to call Monday morning to book or see if there's anything to book? Thanks

Where do you like watching from? Don't worry I think we are at different parties! ;)

The best spot in the MK to watch the fireworks from is the Kodak photospot, to the left of the exit from BTMRR.......but don't tell anyone that. Lets keep this just between you and me, and the other people that read this thread. There is never ANYONE back there when we are there.

So let's see if I have this right. At 7am EST on Monday there will be some sort of something relating to desserts available to book during MNSSHP only none of us know what exactly it is and how much it's going to cost?

You seriously want Disney to release details of events within events before you can actually book it. :lmao: That's just delusional.

wonder what it could be and how much! if its doable would make a nice surprise lol

I will go ahead and call at 7am EST, Monday morning to ask for details. I will then call back immediately, and see if I get the same details from the next CM. If the info matches, and it sounds good I will book. If the info doesn't match, I will call back a third time and see what the next CM has to say.

They are being so shady this year, I don't trust them at all.

So let's see if I have this right. At 7am EST on Monday there will be some sort of something relating to desserts available to book during MNSSHP only none of us know what exactly it is and how much it's going to cost?
You should be used to it now with all of the practice you've had with the F & W stuff!

I will go ahead and call at 7am EST, Monday morning to ask for details. I will then call back immediately, and see if I get the same details from the next CM. If the info matches, and it sounds good I will book. If the info doesn't match, I will call back a third time and see what the next CM has to say.

They are being so shady this year, I don't trust them at all.

nice plan! I will keep an eye out for your report while i'm on the phone as well. we can compare notes!

Hi everyone! So I was checking for a pre-MNSSHP BOG ADR (like I do everyday, lol) and when I searched for one today this came up under the hours of operation for BOG:

"Dinner 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Special Ticketed Event"

I wonder if that points to a special event at BOG during MNSSHP nights? I thought it looked interesting and wanted to share it with you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter