2015 Villain’s Sinister Soiree

If it would get results, I would say it louder, and more often.

Noooo
:)

I know what you are meaning about results.
I am sitting here waiting for MHP tickets to go on sale for DLR, the NBA schedule to be released, Minnie's Holiday and Dine to be announced/ADR's open and Villians Soiree to be announced so I can finalise my plans. I am really tossing up between a 2nd MNSSHP or the soiree.

I, too, am anxiously waiting the Villain Soiree to be announced!! It looks like last year they announced it end of August... I wonder if they will wait that long again.

It's getting closer to the first party. We are 49 days from it! Ugh ! The waiting, the checking..and checking and checking lol. So i don't miss an announcement.

Add me to the list of people anxiously awaiting news on this! I remember reading all about it as it was unfolding last year, and being insanely jealous that I couldn't partake. This year will be different though, as we are going for the first time during "Halloween season"!!!!

I just called Disney's special events line to check if they had heard anything about an addition event being added to the MNSSHP & she said that the official word they received is that no other event will be going on during the MNSSHP. she even said "no they're not doing the Villains Sinister Soiree this year." i asked if it might be changed to a different additional event & she said no. she brought up something about "since they're doing the Hocus Pocus thing, they're not doing the Soiree." idk how that logic follows tho. she personally doesn't anticipate any add-on event coming next month. :sad:
bummer. i really wanted to attend. now how else to spend my money?! :teeth:

Add this to the comments made by CMs. We all know how that goes.. The CM I spoke with today said there will be an add on event during MNSSHP. She said to keep checking the blog, so maybe there is a little bit of hope left.

I just think it's ridiculous that Disney makes us wait this long for them to announce what they are doing. We have to make our hotel ressies almost a year in advance, our dinning ressies 6 months in advance, and our FP+ 2 months in advance! WTH Disney? Why are you waiting till only a month before hand to maybe announce whether or not you'll be adding another event to the party :headache:.

I bought my tics to the party today and still no word on any add on event. *sad panda* Don't they understand I'm a compulsive planner and waiting till the last minute is killllllling me!!

My wife wants to attend. If they have it, we have to go. So I dread it and look forward to it at the same time if that makes sense! Ugh.. lol

I hope thats the case, I'll be on the phone at 7am, sharp. Last year I was on hold for 45 minutes, but had no problem with my party being sold out.
:scared1: Do you remember what number you call for this? I am glad you had no problems getting the date you wanted. I am sure it had to make you nervous on hold for so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter