• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

Just wanted to clarify that the info I posted from Air Canada's website was for Pop, that's why it says quick service. Just checked Caribbean Beach and it says this...

For a limited time, Guests who purchase a minimum five (5), maximum fourteen (14) night stay in combination with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More option will receive the Disney Dining Plan FREE. Guests may also upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan at a discounted rate.

• Valid for bookings made between April 27, 2015 through August 7, 2015
  • Valid for arrivals from:
    • August 15, 2015 through October 2, 2015
    • October 25, 2015 through October 31, 2015
    • November 8, 2015 through November 19, 2015
    • December 15, 2015 through December 21, 2015
Oh good!!!!

Can someone explain this part: "To add a Magic Your Way Ticket to your vacation, you will need to shop for an activity in Orlando separately and add it to your cart "

I don't understand how you're supposed to do this, or what it even means?

I have tears steaming down my face! :( were checking in Sept 28 for 4 nights before our 7 day cruise and have a two day base ticket. Both of which do NOT qualify for this FD offer. Staying at POP and this would have saved our family of four so much money. The harsh reality of disappointment right now. Sigh.

Remember, nothing is completely set in stone, don't give up yet!

I really dont understand why everyone isnt cheering each other on and helping out. What good does it do to be ugly and mean. I have really enjoyed reading the threads and am so happy I found this, because anytime I have needed advice someone on here has happily answered me. Thanks for everything Disney friends.

Who isn't cheering each other on? I've seen tons of that!

Thank you for getting this thread going. I have been reading faithfully for the past 4 days. So exciting, kinda like waiting for black friday, only much better. I've been on call and not feeling well and have to work tomorrow and shouldn't be staying up now, but I can't help myself.

21 min and counting. FC for GP live at midnight online. Glad that I can share my Disney craziness with someone. DD doesn't have a clue we are going to go back to WDW and DH is sleeping. PD to everyone.

And apparently from Air Canada's Website
For a limited time, Guests who purchase a minimum five (5), maximum fourteen (14) night stay in combination with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More option will receive the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan FREE. Guests may also upgrade to the Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan at a discounted rate.

• Valid for bookings made between April 27, 2015 through August 7, 2015
  • Valid for arrivals from:
    • August 15, 2015 through October 2, 2015
    • October 25, 2015 through October 31, 2015
    • November 8, 2015 through November 19, 2015
    • December 15, 2015 through December 21, 2015
Restrictions

• 5 night minimum stay required
  • To be eligible to receive the hotel offer you must select the Free Dine Offer room category
  • Mandatory minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More options required
  • There is no discount on the Magic Your Way tickets
  • The same Magic Your Way Ticket must be purchased for all guests in the party
  • To add a Magic Your Way Ticket to your vacation, you will need to shop for an activity in Orlando separately and add it to your cart before checking out. This option is available under Vacation Search and Inside Your Cart
  • If the discount applies to your travel dates, please note that it has already been calculated in the price

What's up? I'm Canadian and I haven't noticed anything?

Many (possible) new restrictions. See quote above :(

Could someone tell me where you are hoping to see a "modify" button? MDE? Or on the actual Disney Website? I have already purchased a room and tickets so just wondering if I should be checking for this button. Thanks in advance! Good luck!

A couple weeks ago my computer was being really wonky. It was loading slowly and just having loads of issues. My husband put in a new hard drive a few days ago and it's been running perfectly. I am so happy because if he wouldn't have I wouldn't even be able to follow this thread.

Yes, I'm rambling, I'm tired and excited and nervous and having a blast.

Only 10:40 here, usually up past now anyway! Still debating on upgrading at value or staying mod. With having to pay for PH, the price difference isn't much! Guess it'll be a spur of the moment decision! SO EXCITED! Pretty excited that with my later stay in Nov, I'm not having to worry about my ADR's yet. Best wishes to everyone thats having to go for FREE DINING and their ADR's tomorrow! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter