• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2014 poll--> if you had your choice of any month to go to wdw, when and why?

VOTE-- IF YOU HAD YOUR CHOICE OF ANY MONTH TO GO TO WDW, WHEN AND WHY?

• JANUARY

• FEBRUARY

• MARCH

• APRIL

• MAY

• JUNE

• JULY

• AUGUST

• SEPTEMBER

• OCTOBER

• NOVEMBER

• DECEMBER

Results are only viewable after voting.

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
I did this same poll back in 2006 (see link at bottom if your curious about that time) ... so much has changed at WDW!! Now I want to see what we get for answers in 2014!! :thumbsup2 I really don't know what the majority opinion is anymore or what each time frame brings. I just go when I can and have been during all times of the year since then. But I will say my favorite time was being there on Mother's Day :)

OK I want this to be the biggest and best poll on the subject:

WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO GO TO WDW?

Please answer this poll as if you were able to have your dream time to go, that means do not answer July because that is the only month you can get the week off. I want the answers that are the time you know that for certain that this is your most best time to visit WDW and please comment with the "why"

Your Poll answer should be to this:
IF YOU HAD YOUR CHOICE OF ANY MONTH TO GO TO WDW, WHAT MONTH WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?

Thanks and lets hear it! :listen:

LINK TO 2006 POLL: 2006 POLL

November, still warm but not hot. No humidity, the crowds are not that bad.

Mid-September. I know it's hot and potentially rainy, but I HATE crowds. I'd give up gorgeous weather to get the lowest crowds of the year, especially with the new FP+ limitations.

Voted for October. It might not be the BEST month, but being an absolute fanatic over MNSSHP, I'd rather go then versus any other month of the year.

However, I am going for a short stint in February. Should have thought that one over, seeing as it's peak flu season... :crazy2:

I voted for December because I love all the christmas decorations. I always went the first week and the parks were never crowded. I haven't been in 6 years and heard the crowds are much heavier now. Has me super nervous as we planned the first week of dec 2014. Hope it's not too bad.

June: week 1 and 2

Temps are still cool, it is before most kids get out of school and it is the rainiest month. (Coming from a desert area, we enjoy the wetness :goodvibes)

Late October - Mid November
Would love to do the MNSSHP, and would love to see the chirstmas décor, but be there before the big crowds.

Also, I would to go in June when school gets out- it is my dream to finish my report cards, and get on an airplane to Disney. Would be a great celebration to end the year! :banana:

Early only--I don't want to be there over Christmas or NYE but I do love the Christmas decorations and the crowds are relatively smaller.

We've been in August, October, and are going next month. I'd really like to go mid-November for my birthday...and that should be our next trip since DH's birthday was the first trip, next month is for DD's birthday.

sometime the first 2 weeks of November for Christmas decorations, my birthday and lower crowds and temps.

October.
Have actually never been but would think it would be lower crowds and the weather should still be decent. And shouldn't have to worry about flights being delayed or cancelled thanks to snow.
That and my kids LOVE Halloween so would love to go to the Halloween party.

In the past, January was my choice, due to the low crowds. It is getting a bit more crowded in certain stretches of days in January, more recently. My choice now would be to go in October (preferably later). Crowds aren't too bad, Food & Wine is going on, MNSSHP is going on, Universal's HHN is happening, and the temps are cooling a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter