• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

2014 Graduation Mickey Ears

Disneykarem

Mouseketeer
Does Disney usually have dated Graduation Ears available on their store website or in the parks? I have not been able to find any for 2014 directly from Disney.

Does Disney usually have dated Graduation Ears available on their store website or in the parks? I have not been able to find any for 2014 directly from Disney.

I ordered mine over the phone Disney. 1-877-560-6477
They were $16.95 plus $9.95 shipping.

We just got back from Disney, and we bought one for my daughter. I also bought a plastic light-up blinky graduation cap lanyard that has 2014 on it I found at Downtown Disney. If I could figure out how to post a pic I would. :)

Do you think they will still have them at the parks when we go in mid-June or should I order them now and pay the shipping?

I saw them on the website and then they were gone! I hate to pay the shipping only to pack them to take in May and I am worried they would end up smashed in the luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter