---2014 Confirmed Snacks Thread---

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used this amazing list on my previous trip to disney, so a big thank you for the time you took to update it. When we went last time Funnel cakes at sleepy hollow used to be on the ddp as a snack, are they still? As allears doesn't have them listed as a snack credit. I thought I had read somewhere with the recent changes to the dining plan anything classed as single serving was a snack credit but not sure if this is the case or not now, anyone shed some light for me . Thanks.

Does anyone know if the milkshakes at the Tune-In Lounge at 50's Prime Time count for a snack? I am a milkshake freak and loved the Peep milkshake I had there last year around Easter. I am hoping to get another one if they have them again. I will pay out of pocket if I have to, but I would rather use a snack credit if I can.

When we were at 50's Prime Time lounge in Sept and Dec we needed to pay OOP for milkshakes. My DD likes the PB&J milkshake (it was surprisingly good but I'd prefer chocolate any day) so we paid OOP. Delicious milkshakes!!

I have heard that for 2016, there are many more options to use snack credits that exceeds the magic $5 price point. Does anyone know if there is a list available of "new" snacks added to the DDP ?

maintaining this list is a huge task and the poster that did it for years did an awesome job. At this time, no one else is currently updating or maintaining this list

Sorry!

Does anyone know if the milkshakes at the Tune-In Lounge at 50's Prime Time count for a snack? I am a milkshake freak and loved the Peep milkshake I had there last year around Easter. I am hoping to get another one if they have them again. I will pay out of pocket if I have to, but I would rather use a snack credit if I can.
The WDW website under dining notes that Tune in Lounge does not accept the Dining Plan.

Anyone know offhand if the brioche ice cream sandwich at ice cream shop in France in Epcot counts as a snack credit?

Its going to take me a little time to get it all together, but I feel it will help so many out!

Random thought (SQUIRREL)

for the next edition, maybe start with a list OF ALL items that are snack credits regardless of where purchased. then for the specific locations, just the specialty items

may save some significant maintenance and set up

again, just a random thought :):squirrel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!