• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2014 Bibbiddi Bobbidi Boutique - NEW PICS from 2/19/2014

I would also love to see the tutu if anyone has a photo. I scheduled an appt. for my 9 year old for our upcoming November trip at 8am. She is so excited to get her hair and makeup done in the castle :). We have a reservation at BOG for 4:30 this day. Has anyone had any problems with their hair falling down after an afternoon on the rides? I'm wondering if the 8am appt. is too early and she will look a mess by than?

I would also love to see the tutu if anyone has a photo. I scheduled an appt. for my 9 year old for our upcoming November trip at 8am. She is so excited to get her hair and makeup done in the castle :). We have a reservation at BOG for 4:30 this day. Has anyone had any problems with their hair falling down after an afternoon on the rides? I'm wondering if the 8am appt. is too early and she will look a mess by than?

I will be there this Sunday i will post pictures as soon as i can, and our appt is at 8:05 am so i will tell you if the hair stays or not but from what i have read in other threads it does all day and even the next day.

We were down there last week.

DD5 had an appointment at BBB in Downtown Disney. She had the crown package and we brought our own Elsa dress.

She chose the bun style and the hair lasted 2 days (including a swim in the resort pool). It would have lasted longer, but we took it out. Over a week later she still has "pixie dust" throughout her scalp and hair.

Also, we randomly got "upgraded" and she was chosen to have her makeover done in the store window of World of Disney. Everyone walking into the store or outside the store could see her makeover...that was pretty cool.

Can you use your own camera in the photo shoot or do you have to buy the photos that the camera guy takes?
If you have the memory maker or photo pass, is the Castle Couture included, or do you have to pay extra?
You don't pay for the pics done by the photographer in Castle Couture. You just get them taken and they'll get added to MM or Photopass (whichever you are using)

You can use your own camera, no problems

1) Can they do three kids at the same time/same seating? If book an 8am, would prefer to be done before 9am?

2) Will they do a "almost 3 year old" that has plenty of hair?

3) Can they be creative with a 4 year old that has very little hair?

I was planning on just telling them she is 3. Are they really going to ask me or will they scan the magic band and know?

No to 2. And you can't really lie and say they are 3 because they have no ticket/pass/band.

As for 3, yes, they are very creative

I was planning on just telling them she is 3. Are they really going to ask me or will they scan the magic band and know?

They will ask you. When my DD was 3 even in conversation, they asked her a couple times what her age was.

No to 2. And you can't really lie and say they are 3 because they have no ticket/pass/band.

OK, what about at DTD, without magic bands? so I can include my almost 3 year old along with her older sisters.

OK, what about at DTD, without magic bands? so I can include my almost 3 year old along with her older sisters.

You probably won't get much more in the way of answers. It's against the forum rules for people to give you ideas on how to get around Disney policy.

Just remember they have reasons for the age limit, I believe having to do with the makeup not being approved for children under 3. Really along the lines of toys with choking hazards and such. You take your chances if you give a 3 and up toy to a child under 3 and have no recourse if something goes wrong.

If she's really close to 3, perhaps adjust your dates? Or if you will be back and the other 2 girls are not approaching the upper age limit, do BBB on another trip when everyone is old enough.

I have always loved this and I have to admit I am a little jealous this didn't come around 10 years earlier so I could do one! But am I the only one who doesn't like the hair for any of the options...? As cute as they look, whenever I see a little girl with their hair pulled back for the topped bun style I can't help think how painful it looks!

I've had some people say they told them not to pull it very tight. My daughter is tender headed and I just watched her face. Not even a nose crinkle. I imagine some will pull it tighter than others; but we have had it done twice. It isn't as tight as it looks.

I suggest Pixie Dust at the Barber Shop instead. Or they have some they'll apply at the Castle Couture. The Barber Shop makes it a bit more special.

I've had some people say they told them not to pull it very tight. My daughter is tender headed and I just watched her face. Not even a nose crinkle. I imagine some will pull it tighter than others; but we have had it done twice. It isn't as tight as it looks.

It looks much tighter than it actually is. It's the way they smooth it that makes it appear like they've had a face lift ;)

I suggest Pixie Dust at the Barber Shop instead. Or they have some they'll apply at the Castle Couture. The Barber Shop makes it a bit more special.

I second Harmony. My DD was 3 last summer, but I felt she was still too young to appreciate BBB. We took her to Harmony and did the first haircut. For $18 she got her haircut, "pixie dust" in her hair, a certificate, and mickey ears. We also had my older DD hair cut at the same time and they gave her glitter and styled her hair up into cute pigtails. The girls loved it and it was cool to them to have their hair cut at Disney World:thumbsup2

Are there knight costumes for the little boys? I have a niece that really wants to go to BBB and we are trying to decide if our DS will enjoy the knight package (hair gel, sword, shield)....or we should just meet them after their BBB experience.

Thanks!

Are there knight costumes for the little boys? I have a niece that really wants to go to BBB and we are trying to decide if our DS will enjoy the knight package (hair gel, sword, shield)....or we should just meet them after their BBB experience. Thanks!

I did not see any but I DID see swords and shields. They definitely have them in Norway...and I thought I saw them elsewhere you could pick it up before hand. I did not see any boys in there on Friday. What about taking him to pirate league while the girls are in BBB or the barber shop?

Looked to grab a photo on Friday of the tutu but they didn't have any out. They only had the which BBB shirts at the register. There were a few 10 and 11 year old girls there but they had custom princess dresses on not the shirt and tutu.

Also my girls hair lasted over the 1st night and all day the next day on the plane ride home etc. They refused to take it out when we got home so it lasted one more night before we took it out Sunday. It has a few short wisps easily fixed with some hairspray but could have easily been worn to the parks those days. We had it done at 315 on Friday.

Are there knight costumes for the little boys? I have a niece that really wants to go to BBB and we are trying to decide if our DS will enjoy the knight package (hair gel, sword, shield)....or we should just meet them after their BBB experience.

Thanks!

I've never seen costumes. My DS4 is doing it in July since I feel bad that DD seems to get to do everything - although we are doing PL that week too - but I'm just trying to find a shirt that says prince charming or mommy's knight or something for that day.
Since there are really no pictures of the boys, I'll post some after he's done

(sorry for replying to such an old post) I googled what to do with baby sisters at BBB and this thread popped up!

But I'm taking my family next month to Disney for the first time. My 6 year old is doing BBB and I have a 2 year old who HAS to be JUST LIKE BIG SISSY on everything. She sits and lets big sissy put makeup on her and do her hair, she lets me paint her nails, the whole nine yards. Has ever since she was a baby baby. Anyway, what I decided to do while reading this thread is while they are working on the 6 year old, I'm going to let my 2 year old pick out a dress and accessories and just pay for it and then if I get a seat in the waiting area, I was going to just put her hair up and pin a tiara in it so that she will at least kinda look like big sissy. maybe I can talk someone into sprinkling the pixie dust on her hair at the end or something.

Anyway, this way my little one can get all dolled up and feel special but we won't have to try to break any Disney rules or anything.

(sorry for replying to such an old post) I googled what to do with baby sisters at BBB and this thread popped up!

But I'm taking my family next month to Disney for the first time. My 6 year old is doing BBB and I have a 2 year old who HAS to be JUST LIKE BIG SISSY on everything. She sits and lets big sissy put makeup on her and do her hair, she lets me paint her nails, the whole nine yards. Has ever since she was a baby baby. Anyway, what I decided to do while reading this thread is while they are working on the 6 year old, I'm going to let my 2 year old pick out a dress and accessories and just pay for it and then if I get a seat in the waiting area, I was going to just put her hair up and pin a tiara in it so that she will at least kinda look like big sissy. maybe I can talk someone into sprinkling the pixie dust on her hair at the end or something.

Anyway, this way my little one can get all dolled up and feel special but we won't have to try to break any Disney rules or anything.

They will pixie dust her and probably give her a jewel too, my 24 year old sis got a jewel on her cheek the same time my DD9 got one, they offered to me and my mom too, but we politely declined ;) I'm sure they'll let you make use of the dressing room for little sis once big sis is settled and getting her makeover. Big sis will get the makeup kit and nail polish at the end so little sis can have some makeup too. Or maybe find a little eye shadow kit to bring so you can do little sis while big sis is getting hers done?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter