2014 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun *DO NOT POST HERE- FIND NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We love Disney transportation so we never take a cab. Always have enjoyed the buses and boats. Not a fan of the monorail though. So for Jiko's, I would take the bus to Hollywood and then the boat to Y&B but watch the times guide because sometimes Hollywood Studios closes early too. As far as Narcoossee's, we would take boat (right next to Narcoossee's) to the Magic Kingdom and hop on the bus to the Y&B.

Thanks so much! I am a huge fan of Disney transportation, too. That will be my plan (and I'll check the times guide, for sure!)

We have done it twice. It is a must for any Disneyaholic. You will look at things in a whole different light afterwards.

I have done Keys to the Kingdom Tour. I did the undiscovered furture world as well so I am worried its like a repeat of that

I couldn't figure out what the "reservation ID" was. I entered my reservation confirmation number from my resort reservation, but it wouldn't take it. Too many characters. So where do I get the reservation ID? How does this work?

The number you are looking for is the 12 digit all numerical number found on the Customize your magic bands page and also on your yellow magical express baggage tags.
That number along with your Disney log in info gets you access to the booking system for FP+ lunch reservations. These reservations do not count toward your 3 per day FPs as this is a separate stand alone "test" for the BOG booking system...

The reservation window for the upcoming month opens about 10 days/2 weeks prior to that month. Allowing you to choose a window for arrival & also choose your meal if that is the selection you wish.

Hi everyone!!!! Long time no chat!!! I have not been on here in over a month and boy have I missed you guys.....:hug:

Our December and January have been crazy. I really need a WDW trip to plan but nothing on the books yet.....boooooooo

Santa brought the kids a puppy for Christmas who was great for a week but then starting throwing up. He spent the week going between the vet and the animal emergency hospital (because of the holiday) to the tune of $3500. :eek: He had Parvo. Not fun! He is all better now thank goodness. Other than he is a biting machine.:rotfl2: I think he is channeling his inner alligator and might need a trip to the Animal Kingdom!:dance3:

That along with a lot of other crazy stuff with my mom and DHs job has kept me from my happy place.....but I'm back!!:cool1:

So how is everyone?????

:wave2:
:beach:
:thumbsup2

Love, your friend Buzzy the Fly

When they do the rehab, do they just keep the same color scheme and same patterns? or is everything completely different? Like different patterns and colors on the rugs.

I'm assuming that the BC will still be light and YC be dark.

Everything will be different this time. I have no idea of what it will look like ... only the bigwigs have seen the "new color scheme".

Everything will be different this time. I have no idea of what it will look like ... only the bigwigs have seen the "new color scheme".

Is it possible to make a request where the new bed spreads have life size images of hot guys like Matthew McConaughey and Johnny Depp (and Scott Evans, the BC's newest hottie!)? If the bed spreads are too much then can the throw pillows just have images of their heads on them?

~NM

I have done Keys to the Kingdom Tour. I did the undiscovered furture world as well so I am worried its like a repeat of that

Backstage Magic does not go to Illuminations or the VIP area at The Seas in Epcot. You go Backstage at the American Pavillion. DHS is pretty neat going backstage at Tower of Terror. They have added Animal Kingdom since we have done it last. Some of the Magic Kingdom portion may be a repeat but can you ever get enough of walking in the Utilidors and knowing most folks don't go there.

I don't think you will be disappointed.

Is it possible to make a request where the new bed spreads have life size images of hot guys like Matthew McConaughey and Johnny Depp (and Scott Evans, the BC's newest hottie!)? If the bed spreads are too much then can the throw pillows just have images of their heads on them?

~NM

I wish!!!

The number you are looking for is the 12 digit all numerical number found on the Customize your magic bands page and also on your yellow magical express baggage tags.
That number along with your Disney log in info gets you access to the booking system for FP+ lunch reservations. These reservations do not count toward your 3 per day FPs as this is a separate stand alone "test" for the BOG booking system...

The reservation window for the upcoming month opens about 10 days/2 weeks prior to that month. Allowing you to choose a window for arrival & also choose your meal if that is the selection you wish.

Thank you! Haven't gotten to that point as of yet!

We are staying a week - June 11-18 - in a 2Br BC Villa. We rented through David's and so far, everything has gone great. There will be five adults, a 4-year-old and a near 2-year-old. The only thing left to do is get our park tickets. Can't wait! :)

Hi, we are planning a trip for late august or September and while we have only stayed at the Poly, with all the construction and pool closure, we are choosing the BC. I have 3 kids, 10,7, and 5 and I think they will enjoy the pool area. I'll miss the monorail, but can get over it, Lol!

My question is, is there a section of rooms near the pool? We stayed CL and in Samoa at the poly, both right by the pool and enjoyed the close proximity for the kids. Is it possible to request a room or is it a bad idea (noise, inconvenience, etc). Also, we will probably just do a standard view, will we be able to get a balcony? I'd like that or a ground floor with a patio, preferably by the pool???

Thanks for any information!!

We are staying a week - June 11-18 - in a 2Br BC Villa. We rented through David's and so far, everything has gone great. There will be five adults, a 4-year-old and a near 2-year-old. The only thing left to do is get our park tickets. Can't wait! :)

Glad to hear your rental experience has been positive so far since we are leaning that way ourselves for our next trip (1st choice is a Studio in BCV).

Got a pin in the mail yesterday (my first one) and am convinced that it was a direct result of joining the Disney Visa family. 35% off Deluxe or Villa through the end of September (excluding certain school vacation weeks and the majority of the summer).

DH said "no" since we already have our 2014 trip monies allocated to Daytona and a trip to Ft. Benning tentatively in Fall to see my DS "graduate".

This is why DH's smiley in my signature was almost.....:darth:

Hi everyone well we finally booked, we will be at the Beach Club July 25th - August 4th, I would love it if you could add me to the list!

We are all really excited, can't wait to stay the BC for the first time.

Hi everyone!!!! Long time no chat!!! I have not been on here in over a month and boy have I missed you guys.....:hug:

Our December and January have been crazy. I really need a WDW trip to plan but nothing on the books yet.....boooooooo

Santa brought the kids a puppy for Christmas who was great for a week but then starting throwing up. He spent the week going between the vet and the animal emergency hospital (because of the holiday) to the tune of $3500. :eek: He had Parvo. Not fun! He is all better now thank goodness. Other than he is a biting machine.:rotfl2: I think he is channeling his inner alligator and might need a trip to the Animal Kingdom!:dance3:

That along with a lot of other crazy stuff with my mom and DHs job has kept me from my happy place.....but I'm back!!:cool1:

So how is everyone?????

:cool1: welcome back. I hope your new fur baby is feeling better now.

Another item ticked off the list, airport and IDrive transfers booked, along with a supermarket stop off.

Can someone tell me if there are any standard view rooms on the first floor? Also, do rooms on the first floor that have patios have the ability to walk straight from the patios (or is there too much landscaping/shrubbery that prohibits you from walking right on/off the patio)? thanks!

I only have time to lurk today- we didn't get blasted by snow overnight, just a dusting, so the boys were off to school and it was business as usual here.

I'll come by in the morning to give a proper :welcome: and :welcome: back to folks and to update the Be Our Guest list.

Have a great night everyone-Stay warm!

Dee

I only have time to lurk today- we didn't get blasted by snow overnight, just a dusting, so the boys were off to school and it was business as usual here.

I'll come by in the morning to give a proper :welcome: and :welcome: back to folks and to update the Be Our Guest list.

Have a great night everyone-Stay warm!

Dee

Dee glad to hear you did not get a lot of snow. Ended up with about 9" and worked from home again today.

A dusting Dee? We got 14 inches. This is the 4th snow dump that was over 6 inches since December. Fun dig out today.

So ready for our YC stay. Seems I just see what the rate is for a std room during our stay, and none are available. No sure if that is good or bad. At any rate, since today it was 6 degrees, the very hot summer FLA weather is going to be welcome.

I keep coming on every day to look at those beautiful and warm pictures of the SAB. It's below zero here again and I am so ready for my vacation. The longer I stare at them the warmer I get. At least that's what I'm thinking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter