2013 Thanksgiving Dining Questions 180+10

Doug7856

DIS Veteran
We are planning for our Thanksgiving trip and anticipating our dining reservations. I have a few questions and was hoping someone could help!

We have two reservations for 12 nights. The first reservation includes our 10 day hoppers. In 2009 we did the same thing and to my surprise, I was able to book 180+10 for the length of the 10 day hopper even though our first reservation was for 5 nights (I discovered this ability purely by accident!). So does anyone know if the 180+10 includes the length of the hopper ticket?

What time can we beginning booking online? I read an old thread that indicated as early as 3 am but generally at 7 am.

Any strategies for getting a reservation at BOG?

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

The 180 + 10 is not linked to your park ticket, but to the fact that you're staying at a Disney owned resort. You will need to enter your resort reservation number and you'll be able to make ADRs for your check in date and the first 10 days of your stay (total of 11 days). However, for the 12th day you'll have to wait until the next day.

Booking times: Online: 6 AM Eastern time
Phone: 7 AM Eastern time

BOG reservations book up quickly, but by utilizing the 180 + 10 you should be able to get a res. If you wait until closer to your trip it becomes much more difficult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter