• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 Free Dining Watch

Well, we weren't going to go unless they offered FD... [INSERT MASSIVE SMILING FACE WHILE JUMPING UP AND DOWN HERE]

No luck with BOG or CG ressies. Any tips on how often I should check in case a spot opens up?

zamboniman333 said:
If I call and have a pin on my name but I have booked threw a travel agent can I still use the pin? Or will they give me the PIN number to give my agent?

From what I've seen others doing you have your travel agent call and tell them there is a pin attached to your name. Others have said they didn't get the pin number given to them just that the travel agent called about it.

Sorry for barging in @ zamboniman333,
But I was wondering the same thing!

Booked with an agent, got a pin to my Dad's e-mail (haven't yet tried calling disney).
Can the agent have better luck?

Thanks.

Sorry for barging in @ zamboniman333,
But I was wondering the same thing!

Booked with an agent, got a pin to my Dad's e-mail (haven't yet tried calling disney).
Can the agent have better luck?

Thanks.

Is your dad going on the trip with you? If so, just have your TA call and they can get it applied.

did you get in the mail or email and when?

I havnt got one yet I was going to call and see if there was one linked to my name. But I was wondering if I they say there is one will they give me the PIN number to give to my travel agent or do I then have to book on my own?

I havnt got one yet I was going to call and see if there was one linked to my name. But I was wondering if I they say there is one will they give me the PIN number to give to my travel agent or do I then have to book on my own?

They should be able to give you the pin number but if they don't and just confirm you have a pin the TA can get it applied.

I'm so sorry that this is OT, but does anyone know when the Seven Dwarves Mine Train is going to be open? I know sometime in 2014, but does anyone know what month? I am going to book a bb offer when I'm there in September if I get one, but I told my DH that I hoped Snow White would be open next year when we went. Any info or thoughts on this? Thanks!

Just called Disney They had a pin number linked to my name. The told me to have my TA call them or that she could look it up. Free dining here we come!!!!!

Just called Disney They had a pin number linked to my name. The told me to have my TA call them or that she could look it up. Free dining here we come!!!!!

Yeah to the PIN recipients!!!:cool1::cool1:

I just called and talked to a really awesome CM and nothing attached anywhere....boo...

I am going to keep calling back and seeing though:cool2:

Woohoo! I got a pin! I check my email ALL the time and DH noticed there was a pin in HIS email inbox! LOL He said he gets things with "pins" every so often but never knew what the big deal was.....I do all the planning and he's clueless lol.

Anyway, we were going 11-1 to 11-10, but to get the free dining, we had to add a day and check in on 10-31.....which means Halloween at Disney World! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yeah to the PIN recipients!!!:cool1::cool1:

I just called and talked to a really awesome CM and nothing attached anywhere....boo...

I am going to keep calling back and seeing though:cool2:

Keep trying!! I called every day since Thursday and finally got free dining last night. Saving us over $800 and our friends over $400. We had to upgrade to a Royal room with a garden view from a mansion standard view. They twisted my arm:rotfl:

I just called to see if I have a pin, have one or a discount for Aug, but no dining, plan on going in December. Still hoping for one. Need some pixie dust, please.

Got my free pin the same day we cancelled reservations, think that could be a trigger.

Also it was a Disney cm who advised me that my travel agent could get the pin. So that appears to be no problem.

I am booked for 8/24-8/32 POFQ here we come. :cool1:

Those pin code FD dates should drop for the general public this summer, probably July. When a FD discount is released you can call and have the FD code applied to your existing reservation. It is best to always have a back up room category or resort, in case your first choice is not available.

Just wanted to let u know i got free dining for nov. So relieved wait is over!!!:cool1:

I just called to see if I had a pin. Unfortunately no =[ but the CM I spoke with said that they just rolled out those promotions and that they would be offering more promotions and deals in June so to call him back!

Called Disney and there was no pin attached to my name :(

Do you think they will come out with Free Dining to the public this summer or to visa card holders? I would like to go 11/23-11/27. I noticed that 11/23 was included for the free dining dates in my friends email.

Called Disney and there was no pin attached to my name :(

Do you think they will come out with Free Dining to the public this summer or to visa card holders? I would like to go 11/23-11/27. I noticed that 11/23 was included for the free dining dates in my friends email.

Those promotions aren't usually announced until July.

Those promotions aren't usually announced until July.

So there is still a chance? Do they usually include the same dates? Last year, saturday before thanksgiving wasnt' included, but this year it is (at least for the people that got the pin).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter