• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 Dis Exclusive BackstageMagic Adventure 6/9 - 6/14/13

Matt video taped the haunted mansion. I'll post the link to it when he uploads it.

Matt video taped the haunted mansion. I'll post the link to it when he uploads it.

Hey everyone! Happy to be home, but still thinking about that amazing trip! Just wanted to let everyone know I will eventually be putting together a DVD of the trip using the pictures and video from both ABD and what I took - I do this mostly for myself, but if anyone would like a copy I would be happy to oblige.

However, don't expect this to happen quickly. I'll try to put it together in the next six months, but I am woefully behind in my editing and my free-time is super-limited.

I am hoping Matt will allow me to upload his video of the haunted mansion to add it as well, as I didn't have my videocamera out for that.

At lax for the trip home. TSA is the worst here. It was a great trip and I really don't want to go back to reality. Can I bring Matt and Dean home with me?

I too would be grateful for a copy Pete whenever you finish it. I haven't even looked at my own photos yet.

Excited to hear our stretching room moment again too! That was such an incredible moment!

That trip was memorable for me in many ways. I am slightly paranoid about the hotel shower now, for obvious reasons. Let's just say the shampoo cycle is done VERY quickly now. :rotfl2:

I'm sorry that I was not feeling up for Catal on Friday night, but I'm glad I did manage to run into people here and there (and make some magical moments of my own for others).

Mostly, I'm glad I met a bunch of fun people and reconnected with the ones from past tours. :grouphug:

hey all, we are still here:cool1: sorry;). baseball was great apart from Yankees losing, our seats were great and I loved the singing and cheering.

we hit walmart today, had to buy a small suitcase to get all our loot in, Chris carrying a backpack and ppulling two cases and I also had my backpack and handbag stuffed. couldn't get a taxi anywhere so had to walk to a bus stop,must have looked a sight dragging ourselves along the street. it's been very hot.

went to Denny's for tea but afta waiting for an hour with no food, we left.

early entry for disneyland tomorrow and we have lunch booked at carnation cafe.

still keep looking round for you all

be good and take care

That trip was memorable for me in many ways. I am slightly paranoid about the hotel shower now, for obvious reasons. Let's just say the shampoo cycle is done VERY quickly now. :rotfl2:

I'm sorry that I was not feeling up for Catal on Friday night, but I'm glad I did manage to run into people here and there (and make some magical moments of my own for others).

Mostly, I'm glad I met a bunch of fun people and reconnected with the ones from past tours. :grouphug:

As I said before - my new best friend. Thanks again for the magical moment!

I was so sad to hear the Yankees lost Toni (said in my most sarcastic voice). LOL. But so happy you had a good time. I laughed picturing you and Christine walking down the road with all your purchases. :). Enjoy the rest of your time there!

That must have been an incredible experience for you, Matt and Lori, Nancy!

I think the DIS needs to add a LIKE button on the boards so you can like a post.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the ticker in the signature line. I wish I was going again in 11 months, 2 weeks and 6 days but I'm probably not. :-(

Does anyone know how to get rid of the ticker in the signature line. I wish I was going again in 11 months, 2 weeks and 6 days but I'm probably not. :-(

Gotta go to your signature (under USER CP -> Edit Signature) and then you can just delete the whole little blurb. Better get another trip in the queue!

In other news - we DID ride the Columbia the last day, but did NOT go on the canoes! Even if I LIKED canoes, why would I do that? "Sure, I've walked 13.5 miles today, what I really want now is an upper body workout." While we're at in, let's convert Autotopia to peddle power!

We were on the Columbia and there was a group paddling by in the canoe. There was one middle-aged lady (say in her 40s) in a very fancy dress that was just sitting in the boat with her oar out of the water vertically in front of her. I think if I was behind her, I would've taken my oar and smacked her in the head - "HEY, I ain't draggin' your *** around the Rivers of America along with mine!"

Hello everyone! Just want to tell each and every one of you thanks for making our trip such a memorable one. It was a great pleasure meeting you guys. I had a blast!! Now back to reality huh??

Waiting for my shuttle to LAX. This has been an incredible trip but I could definitely do with a good night's sleep. Luckily I'm not back at work until Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter