2013 Dates and Rates?

jvattes

Loves the planning as much as being there!
Getting itchy! Want to start planning our trip for next year but the dates aren't out yet.

Any idea when? Soon???

Most years they come out in August but last year they came out in June. Here's hoping for June. :cool1:

Last year it was June... before that, it was always August.

I am hoping for June! =)

As the others have said, the new rates usually come out in August, but the 2012 rates were out in early June of 2011. I'm another one hoping they come out in June as I'm anxious to book for June 2013 :goodvibes.

FYI, the new rates came out for the DL park tickets. Some increases were as high at 35%. I have no idea if the WDW passes will have the same % increase. Since I'm planning a trip for next spring, I went ahead and ordered our park passes. (I'll get the current price and spread out the cost of our vacation a bit.) I also used Undercover Tourist which gave me a slight discount as well. More $$ in my pocket, however slight!;)

Once they come out with 2013 rates how long till you find out any promo? I know they offer % off sometimes. How long in advance do they come out if it's offered. I'm looking for December 2013

Once they come out with 2013 rates how long till you find out any promo? I know they offer % off sometimes. How long in advance do they come out if it's offered. I'm looking for December 2013

You've got quite a wait ahead of you for general public promos. Disney hasn't even released any discounts for fall 2012 yet. You're looking at probably late-August, early September 2013 before you get general public discounts for December 2013.
Here's Mousesavers' list of historical discounts.

Lol yeah I know it's a long wats away.we are just now starting to look into what resort we want to stay at and how many days etc. just curious when we'd know about discounts after booking

You've got quite a wait ahead of you for general public promos. Disney hasn't even released any discounts for fall 2012 yet. You're looking at probably late-August, early September 2013 before you get general public discounts for December 2013.
Here's Mousesavers' list of historical discounts.

As the others have said, the new rates usually come out in August, but the 2012 rates were out in early June of 2011. I'm another one hoping they come out in June as I'm anxious to book for June 2013 :goodvibes.

Us too! :dance3: I'm going out of my mind waiting!!!

So when the 2013 rates come out, can I book my November 2013 hotel & tickets and start paying on it then get any kind of discount later if they come out with one? I mean, if I see a discount after I have booked, is it easy to just call to try and get the deal I see???

Thanks for any help!

So when the 2013 rates come out, can I book my November 2013 hotel & tickets and start paying on it then get any kind of discount later if they come out with one? I mean, if I see a discount after I have booked, is it easy to just call to try and get the deal I see???

Thanks for any help!

If a discount of some sort is released, then you can call and apply it IF it is available for what you have booked. Discounts are always limited to a set amount of room at each resort as Disney sees fit. So, it is always possible that what you have booked is NOT available for the discount released.

I'm hoping for June! There really isn't any real good reason why..I am just anxious and having something booked makes it more real. ;)

Me too! I'm wanting late May-early June 2013. I'm ready to book & pay on it. I'm always excited when I have a trip on hold!!!:cool1:

Crossing my fingers the rates come out in June. I can't wait to start planning our trip!

I was told that they would honor the promotion if you are already booked as long as your reservation meets the criteria.

I am also waiting for December 2013 promos!! Hoping for free dining!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter