2013 codes...

autismgoesdisney

DIS Veteran
Ok for the first time we are considering a deluxe for our 2013 trip. The problem is we really really would like a 40% off code to afford it. Any idea if its likely? How do you get these? How often do they become available?

I went on a Value trip in January 2010, then that summer,I started fooling around on the WDW site looking at deluxes for September of 2011. I did not save any packages or anything. I got a PIN in my email that October for the Fall of 2011 for room only discounts, which was exactly what I needed.
My advice is to only make your plans AFTER you get your PIN or discount. If you nail yourself down to a date or time of year, then you get a PIN for another date, you will be aggravated.
I've received PIN codes in the Spring, Fall and Summer. There is a site that tells you when to expect news and PINs from WDW, is it allears or mousesavers,,,,anyone?

My husband and I both have received pins for 35% off put they only go until 12/19 I think. I'm not sure as if the 2013 are out yet! Good luck though!

2012 isn't even out yet.

And in terms of American general public offers, October 2011 isn't even out -- and may never come.

Unlike the past few years, you can no longer safely assume that a large discount will eventually cover your dates. And if codes are released, they will likely be less than 40%.

We are going in Jan 2012 (4 months from now) and we haven't booked yet either. We're hoping for a pin or that a room only discount will be released. So far, no luck. We have 3 nights booked with the free dining, but we still need to book for the rest of the trip. It's really difficult to plan if you are relying on the discount. Unfortunately. I'd plan on a value or moderate and hope for a deal on a deluxe. Some people have had luck renting points from a DVC member for a deluxe. I have never tried it, but I've heard good things and that they've saved money. Something to think about. You certainly have time to research it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter