2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday can't come soon enough. I'm sitting here at work on break just counting the hours down! Haven't packed the first thing yet & have an 8 hour shift tm. All I can think about is relaxing at SAB with a sunken treasure! First trip to BC - celebrating one year cancer free!!

What a great celebration!

Checked in, got our room, met Teena and now we are enjoying SAB. What a great day!!! Hoping to get an early dinner followed by the campfire!

Monday can't come soon enough. I'm sitting here at work on break just counting the hours down! Haven't packed the first thing yet & have an 8 hour shift tm. All I can think about is relaxing at SAB with a sunken treasure! First trip to BC - celebrating one year cancer free!!

How wonderful! Have an absolutely fabulous trip. :)

What's worse than a resort changer with 10 months to change reservations? A resort changer with KIDS who are now resort changers. :lmao: Our reservation has changed from BC to GF now. Sorry for the trouble. :flower3:

What's worse than a resort changer with 10 months to change reservations? A resort changer with KIDS who are now resort changers. :lmao: Our reservation has changed from BC to GF now. Sorry for the trouble. :flower3:

And you still have 10 months Worth of changes ;)

:rotfl2:

This was scientifically chosen...the kids used a spreadsheet, pictures...even down to toilets.....Scientific I tell you! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

BC it is!!! :cool1:

Oh, no!!!

Are the toilets better at GF???

I'll change the Be Our Guest list, but I'll leave a little space, just in case...

:goodvibes

Oh, no!!!

Are the toilets better at GF???

I'll change the Be Our Guest list, but I'll leave a little space, just in case...

:goodvibes

:rotfl2:

No, toilets are even at the two, but funny enough...DD's (through looking at pictures) discovered that the 14th floor at CR offers bidets! This spurred them to look again...:rotfl:

Doing my SDD today. Yay!
Got to get DD's 10th birthday party out the way on Friday then start packing at the weekend.
Can't wait, soooooo excited.

Ok, I can now officially say it --

SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

I spent a GOOD chunk of yesterday making last minute changes to FP+, finalizing itineraries, printing up pressed penny targets, highlighting what I want from the F&W menus, etc. we may have nine days, but I'm already SO there. And I must be rubbing off on DD7 - she's told me three times since yesterday that we really need to start packing. :D

JUST. CAN'T. WAIT. :)

Checked in, got our room, met Teena and now we are enjoying SAB. What a great day!!! Hoping to get an early dinner followed by the campfire!

Sounds fun.... Love love love SAB, and of course Teena :goodvibes Have fun:cool1:

I spent a GOOD chunk of yesterday making last minute changes to FP+, finalizing itineraries, printing up pressed penny targets, highlighting what I want from the F&W menus, etc. we may have nine days, but I'm already SO there. And I must be rubbing off on DD7 - she's told me three times since yesterday that we really need to start packing. :D

:woohoo::woohoo: Time to get out the luggage:thumbsup2

Ooh interesting. Tell me about pressed penny targets.

Hi,
Is there any mention yet if the Beach Club will be doing anything on Halloween?
Thanks

Hi,
Is there any mention yet if the Beach Club will be doing anything on Halloween?
Thanks

I can't remember where I saw it (sorry) but there is a sheet somewhere showing the movies and activities this month at YC/BC and it included a list of Halloween activities that are only taking place on Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter