2011 Theme

Sunstar

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when the current theme (What will you celebrate?) expires? Is there any information on what the next theme might be and when it would start? Thanks!

Who Knows What EVIL Lurks In The Heart Of Disney Marketing?!

When Disney feels ready to implement their next promotion they will do so. If other recent promotions have been any indication, for about the first month nobody will really understand it and the Marketing people will not have thought out all the ramifications.

Who Knows What EVIL Lurks In The Heart Of Disney Marketing?!

When Disney feels ready to implement their next promotion they will do so. If other recent promotions have been any indication, for about the first month nobody will really understand it and the Marketing people will not have thought out all the ramifications.

The Shadow knows, but I don't think he posts on the Dis. Lol. Do you know if there's a specific time of year that they usually release the new theme?

IMO nothing willl ever beat the year (or two) of a million dreams campaign. it really was amazing.

The overall "What Will You Celebrate?" theme was announced around Sept. 18th, 2008.

The "Give A Day" sub-theme was announced Sept. 29th, 2009.

I'm going to guess we'll find out in 2-4 weeks.

However, Year Of A Million Dreams was announced, and extended, in the summer.

Rumor has it that the next campaign will be "Live the Magic", where 1 person is chosen each day from the parks to have Mickey and Minnie stay with them for a month (OK..maybe I started the rumor...just now)

Rumor has it that the next campaign will be "Live the Magic", where 1 person is chosen each day from the parks to have Mickey and Minnie stay with them for a month (OK..maybe I started the rumor...just now)

:rotfl2:

The real plan behind it is to cut down costs for Disney - sort of an adopt-a-character program. It will be soooooo popular that pretty soon all CMs and imagineers will be boarding with the public.

Hopefully Disney will make the official announcement to the public soon. We went to Disney for 10 days during the Year of a Million dreams promotion and never received a doggone "dream".

Oh yea, I heard that too.............. :rolleyes:

Hopefully Disney will make the official announcement to the public soon. We went to Disney for 10 days during the Year of a Million dreams promotion and never received a doggone "dream".

That stinks! I guess it is bound to happen. My dd got to be an honorary Lost boy and the CM let her (and the rest of the fam) ahead of the line at the petet pan ride and announced to everyone that she was today's lost boy. dd thought it was the best!

She also got an exclusive pin from a cm.

come to think of it tho - she was sportin' a cast so maybe the pity points added to her luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter