2011 Planning - join me!

My DH and I plan on staying on a Disney property for the first time. We would love to stay in a Deluxe but after talking things over with a co-worker, who is a DVC owner, he said he thought that POFQ was the best moderate for us. The last time we went it was around the holidays and enjoyed all of the decorations - we are going 12/3 to 12/14 which will give us 10 whole days to explore. I already have a countdown clock going. So, add us to the list please. Hopefully, they will offer free dining. When I called, she told me yes but then said it was for 2010 - so anyone going December 2010, they are offering free dining for stays starting 12/2.

Count us in for December 2011!! It will be our first ever trip to Disney!!!! Me, DH, and DD(3)

12/4-12/9!! I am in full planning mode since this is my first ever trip! Trying to learn as much information as possible!

Please add me to the May 2011 list! 5/20 to 5/24 at Beach Club!

Me (Stephanie) & my SIL (Kim) to celebrate our birthdays w/o kids!!:woohoo:

Count us in for October 2011! It will be me, DH, DD 8, DD, 8, DS 6, and my Mom and Dad. Our TA is booking next week for Oct 11-16 at POFQ. Hoping for free dining, can't wait!

Hello-

We had to cancel our trip for this November, in fact should have been leaving tomorrow morning :sad1:

Anyway as of right now plans are for Nov-Dec, 2011 but we are thinking of the end of Oct now instead.

Subbing and will update if we decide to more our dates to October but for now we are Nov 28 to Dec 8 :)

We changed our trip date to Oct 23-29 and will now be staying at CR

I dnt know how many times I changed my dates lol But this time its official May 27-June 1st at the CBR Final answer lol:rotfl:

Mrs.Grumpy you have me down for 9/1 at BC and she changed it officially for Sept 21st-Oct 1 at VWL and I also have a Dec 15th-19th trip added for BLT as well. If you dont mind adding those Id greatly appreciate it thank you =)

Mrs.Grumpy you have me down for 9/1 at BC and she changed it officially for Sept 21st-Oct 1 at VWL and I also have a Dec 15th-19th trip added for BLT as well. If you dont mind adding those Id greatly appreciate it thank you =)

OK, I think I got you corrected!

Ms grumpy...we had changed our dates too...SORRY ...I promise it is the last change :) we will be at CSR from 8/25 to the 31st and then taking the Disney Dream from sept 1-4

Subbing---add me too!!
We will be at BC 10/28-11/2/2011
Just booked on Monday. It will be 7 of us-dh, 2 bffs, dd10,dd9, and ds7 + me!!
My kids 1st Halloween at WDW!pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter