• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2009 September Solo plans? Updated Sep 3 in post 1.

Will be there in Sept always looking to meet new people....My count down has begun 2 weeks from tomorrow and I will be in the happiest place on earth!!:dance3:

Will be there in Sept always looking to meet new people....My count down has begun 2 weeks from tomorrow and I will be in the happiest place on earth!!:dance3:

where are you staying at? I will be at SSR and my best friend and her family too

I will be on a semi solo trip. From the second 'til the fourteenth. People will come and go. I agreed to share my room all they need are tickets (park, plane and otherwise). Nervous, but I have been there before and Defiantly know the Dolphin.

Ok, so I decided one week wasn’t enough...I'm now going to be there from Sept. 19th - 28th at AKVs...ahhhhh CAN’T WAIT!!!:wizard:

Just completed online check-in at CBR for my solo trip that starts 9/14. :cool1: I'm looking forward to a few days of being on my own and hopefully, small crowds (my last visit was in mid-June and the parks were very crowded).

Was online checkin easy?? I arrive Friday afternoon to POFQ for nine days there and six days at BCV. What are the advantages for online checkin???

Cindy

Was online checkin easy?? I arrive Friday afternoon to POFQ for nine days there and six days at BCV. What are the advantages for online checkin???

Cindy

Easy, yes and only took a few minutes. The main advantage is saving time when you get there. There's a separate line for those that did online check-in and there will be a packet and key waiting for you. The process take less than 5 minutes usually.

I just did it AND it was so easy. You can even put in your credit card info so you don't have to do that at check-in. But, I was a bit leery about that, so I will just do it at checkin.

Cindy:goodvibes

MMMMM 24 hours till I get on the plane for the flight east - time to get my boarding passes.

For everyone traveling this weekend or next week, have a magical time. I'm leaving Monday morning and can't wait. Here's to short lines and smaller crowds. :goodvibes

33 F NYC.. DD 10, DS 12.... going to WDW 9/19-9/28..staying offside as we missed out on free dining...but going to enjoy it wholeheartedly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter