• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2009 September Solo plans? Updated Sep 3 in post 1.

I've tentatively booked a quick trip to WDW Sept. 24-27, but there's a chance that I might wind up going to the D23 event in Anaheim instead. :)

Ok, I think I will be alone Sept 9-16th. I love traveling. Have been to WDW 18 times(with family) DL, once. Alone. While I loved it, because I love everything Disney. Loved doing whatever I wanted to do. But, I absolutely hated having to eat alone. I am pretty sure they are going to offer free dining. So, that means 7 nights of eating alone.:confused: I dread it. I think I am going to stay at POP. But, I have been thinking about CSR.. Anyhow, does anyone else feel the way I feel about eating solo?

One of the reason I don't enjoy going solo is eating alone - totally understand your dilemma!

Looks like you won't be alone though, by your countdown. :)

One of the reason I don't enjoy going solo is eating alone - totally understand your dilemma!

Looks like you won't be along though, by your countdown. :)

I need to change it. Thanks for reminding me though. The first plan was going to be with my son. But, now since I changed my plans to September. I will be alone. As my son is in high school. I do not wish for him to miss school. So, he will stay with his dad.

Alright everyone, I'm back from a crazy summer so far and a wild spring...and I can't wait for some WDW fun!

I'll be down there from Sept. 11-19th and staying at CBR. If anyone wants to get together for a drink or something, let me know.

I will be there Sept 14th - 21st. The 20th is my birthday!!!! Staying at Wilderness Lodge. I would love to meet up. I think it would be fun to take time out just to look for hidden mickeys or just take photos and not be in a rush to get anywhere.
Pam

I think I'm set now for a Sept. 14-17th quick trip, staying at either POR or CBR. Looking forward to hopefully smaller crowds and maybe a bit cooler weather than when I was there in June.

Thats awesome that there is going to be a lot of people going in Sept. I just hope that theres a good chunk of people going in November as well. I will be going 1-11 November if anyone else is going. Started out with me and one other and has now turned into a solo trip. Stuck with a two person room at the Contemporary ( MK Atrium Club Level ) Poor me..lol..

-Ben:banana::banana:

I will be at SSR from sept. 12th - 16th. My best friend and her family will be driving down to Disney so on Sat. I will be ava.

Ah another September trip to WDW with just me and a friend - This time staying at CSR 12-19th with some time at both Universal parks and Busch Gardens. This year it will be another resort that I havn't tried yet. 4 trips this year 4 different resorts :cool1: The big multifamily trip in December - I can't wait.

Hey gang.

I'll be at POP from 8/29-9/9. Longest solo trip ever for me, but probably my last WDW trip for several years.

Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter