2007 International Food & Wine Festival (Marketplace Booth Details Now Available!)

I really hope this is only a rumor, although it seems to be true since we have absolutely no info yet. :sad2:

We were planning on waiting to decide on our dates for the Fest next year based on the schedule of events so we would be there for the things we really want to do. How many years have we "just missed" an event we want to experience?!? With this new kink, that will be pretty tight.

If we weren't going solely for the Festival & the events, it wouldn't matter so much, I guess. But it's the whole reason for our Fall trips.

I just find it frustrating that the candlelight precessional packages are already out and some are completly booked and they have not even announced the events for a a festival that happens two months before that. I remember last year not being able to do the candle light stuff till october if I am not mistaken just starting to get nervous is all
I believe the CP packages were available to book in August last year.

I just checked dining (I work concierge seasonally) and the event titles are in there but no dates/prices/descriptions are in yet. Looks like most of the events from last year are back including the Regional Feasts (happy to see those.) I will post if I see any new info!

I just checked dining (I work concierge seasonally) and the event titles are in there but no dates/prices/descriptions are in yet. Looks like most of the events from last year are back including the Regional Feasts (happy to see those.) I will post if I see any new info!

Thank you!!!! I am sure that we all can agree that ANY information that you can share will be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Maggie

Thank you. Like MickeySaver said, we'd all grealy appreciate whatever you can find out.

Last year the schedule came out a week or maybe a week and a half before the booking date. Don't be surprised if that happens again. I'd look no earlier than July 25.

I can do August 3rd because I know what I have open and what I'd like to do...I just need to know if there will be new offerings or if some of the old ones will be moved from their traditional schedules.

Thank you for keeping up with this for us! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the link, Maggie! Hope we hear something soon. Most ADRs are yet to be made.....yikes! :scared1:

If it helps, I was able to secure a table for two at Crystal Palace for 8:05am during our upcoming stay just a couple of days ago. There is hope. Maggie

I want those two too. I'm definatly going to get the Tinker Bell one, and perhaps the box set, which is what the Minnie one's in, as well as the Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Chip and Dale one. I just don't know how much I'm going to feel like paying the $55 at the moment. Still, it's a nice box set, and one of the only ones I've seen that I actually like all of the pins in, especially the Minnie and Chip and Dale ones. I also am going to consider getting the Donald and Chip and Dale AP one. So much to choose from!

Well, if there was any doubt that I would take my laptop to California next week it has been settled by the thought that the information for F&W will probably not be out until July 25-August 3. We return from our trip at 5:30 AM on August 6. I can't wait until then to see what I want to book! :rotfl: (and now I am subscribed to this thread so I will know everything the minute you all do too! ;) )

Seems like plain old incompetence to me--and thus very "un-Disney". Disney is usually so good at making trip planning around events easy. Unlike some of you who know exactly when you're going and are just curious (can't say I blame you), we wait to book air travel, hotels, etc. until we see the schedule and select what we most want to do.

The official line that I got when I called at the beginning of this week was that "celebrities are difficult to pin down". True enough. That might explain why the Party for the Senses isn't up, but the vertical tastings, and wine and food pairings, and list of wineries that will be around on any given day should have been announced LONG ago--for few (or no) celebrities are involved in those.

Perhaps the poster who works as a Disney concierge could pass the word along to the powers that be that whoever is in charge of F&W is not up to Disney standards? Or get us the name of someone in management so WE can register our difficulties/complaints with the way this is currently handled? For I'm betting that it can be done a lot better--and that someone at Disney would like to know and correct this.

If "celebrities are difficult to pin down" how is it that most of the Candlelight Processional schedule is out now???

I'm with Woolfcross - even though I usually go several times during the festival - I don't finalize plans until I know when the events I want to attend are being held.......So I too have airfare and rooms to book still!

I wrote Disney (again) and haven't rec'd a reply yet.....I hope they get it together soon!! Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter