2006 MYW Dining Plan Prices

robertpien

Earning My Ears
According to Mousesavers, dining plan costs for 2006 are $37.99 for adults and $10.99 for ages 3-9, so a little bit of an increase over 2005.

Keeping my fingers crossed for good deals ! Though likely any real discounts or specials will be released later this year for me ! Oh well :wizard:

disneykid4ever said:
Does anyone know yet which dates in 2006 the Dining Plan will be available for?

the dining plan is available all year, but I *think* you are meaning the "free dining" promo, which is not available beyond Oct. 4 2005 as of yet, although I know many are hoping it's extended!

Is the tax included on the new quote for adult myw dining of 37.99 or is this rate plus tax? Thanks

tigger12jb said:
Is the tax included on the new quote for adult myw dining of 37.99 or is this rate plus tax? Thanks

Hi neighbor! (I'm in Van.) :wave:

The CM I just spoke to said those are the pre-tax prices.

Actually, I'm a TA and those are prices with taxes included. Just booked for some folks and Disney's quote is what I figured. So that's tax included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter