20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tap & dap said:
Bill,

If you tell us we won't have to pick on Kay and Celeste anymore.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Although I have never met Bill in person- I somehow doubt the above statement would get him to spill the beans....

Only about 37 more to go. Kay you could sing in more ways than one LOL.
ie. Bottles of Beer and the Secret.

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Lynn is funny; she is driving the front desk folks crazy awaiting the cookies. They should have never told her there would be cookies tonight.

Don’t worry Kay we will protect you, we could even buy you a disguise, like those eyeglasses with a nose and mustache. You could apply for the Disney witness protection Program.

Scott H said:
Don’t worry Kay we will protect you, we could even buy you a disguise, like those eyeglasses with a nose and mustache. You could apply for the Disney witness protection Program.

And they banish you to Castaway Cay....hmmm,,. not a bad idea :rotfl:

Scott H said:
Lynn is funny; she is driving the front desk folks crazy awaiting the cookies. They should have never told her there would be cookies tonight.

Scott will only protect you, if you tell him first.

If we were all on the same deck, - that would be catastrophic (sp) - I think Disney put us on different decks.

Wonder what group is large on the ship and where they are from??

We now know it isn't Renae's family......................... :rotfl: :rotfl:

This event has been Scraped , Due to another thread being Closed
on the dis boards..

Will Be Happy to Explain On The Ship...

But Will not discuss it Here .... :wave2:

From the Daily up Date.

Hygiene99 = Surprise at Sailaway Party, 5:25 pm. :rolleyes1

Kay,

You can hide out at POFQ, the powdered sugar can hide most everyone's face, and work as a bribe to Bill to spill too... now I'm a poet!

Renae

33 bottles of beer on the wall,
33 bottles of beer.
Take one down, pass it around,
32 bottles of beer

LITTLEKID58 said:
33 bottles of beer on the wall,
33 bottles of beer.
32 bottles of beer

32 bottles of beer on the wall,
32bottles of beer.
31 bottles of beer

A Yeti would get clean sinus's, nothing rhymes with sinus, minus mucus

OM gosh - I leave the computer to go get a bowl of cereal and two pages to read - guess I'll just hve to go hungry for the rest of the night.

:badpc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter