• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

200$ Gift Card Voucher

mightyspleen

Earning My Ears
We received our vouchers and info today for our upcoming trip in Feb. :cool1: :dance3: :banana: We are so excited! It means that the trip is not too far away! However, I have one question. I have read that some received a voucher for their gift card. It is listed that we are to receive one, but we did not receive the voucher. Should I call? Is there a voucher at all?:confused3

I am just trying to tie up any loose ends before its to late.

Thanks!

Edit: Sorry if this has been asked before. I searched but could not find any threads on this.

We received our vouchers and info today for our upcoming trip in Feb. :cool1: :dance3: :banana: We are so excited! It means that the trip is not too far away! However, I have one question. I have read that some received a voucher for their gift card. It is listed that we are to receive one, but we did not receive the voucher. Should I call? Is there a voucher at all?:confused3

I am just trying to tie up any loose ends before its to late.

Thanks!

Edit: Sorry if this has been asked before. I searched but could not find any threads on this.
I think it has been asked, but I don't mind. I like getting a chance to be helpful! (Unless someone else types faster than I!):goodvibes

My $200 voucher is the last one in the booklet. Right after the 5x7" photo voucher that "expires 1/31/09" although our trip is in Feb. (That little misprint (?) was mentioned elsewhere, too, but I forget the end result. I'm assuming Disney will honor it somehow!)

I think it has been asked, but I don't mind. I like getting a chance to be helpful! (Unless someone else types faster than I!):goodvibes

My $200 voucher is the last one in the booklet. Right after the 5x7" photo voucher that "expires 1/31/09" although our trip is in Feb. (That little misprint (?) was mentioned elsewhere, too, but I forget the end result. I'm assuming Disney will honor it somehow!)

I looked twice and DBF looked once and neither one of us found it. I am going to call Disney tomorrow. The $200 is a good chunk of our budget for the trip and one of the main reasons that we chose to go when we did. :confused:

mine is there also.
take a look at the front of your book on the page "itinerary for client file #####" Guest names etc.
under that lists the arrival & hotel, then my tickets, then luggage tags, then the 200 disney gift card. other things are also listed under there like the arcade voucher.

I have three separate reservations for our trip next week and two of our booklets have the voucher and one does not. All three mention the voucher, so I assume I will get three vouchers, but I guess I'll be calling disney tomorrow. It seems like I've had to call Disney a lot in planning this trip-- we've had a lot of mini-problems -- nothing too problematic, just enough to make me feel like I should double check. Oh well-- it's worth it in the end!

Just got back from WDW....I had the voucher but did not need it. Front Desk CM gave me the gift card after telling us where the room was and explaining the dining plan. I had to sign a paper letting them know I received the gift card, however.

I booked my trip MYW DDP 10day park hopper and water option (staying at POP). I read something about a $200 voucher, but it looked like there was fine print saying soemthing about the Swan Resort. Am I entitled to this voucher? Can someone give me some info on it?

Just got back from WDW....I had the voucher but did not need it. Front Desk CM gave me the gift card after telling us where the room was and explaining the dining plan. I had to sign a paper letting them know I received the gift card, however.

Same here. I still have completely intact booklets, she never even glanced at them. It's okay, I guess they make nice souvenirs . . . .

FYI - I have heard that originally Disney was including those vouchers for the $200 gift card in the booklet. Just recently they have done away with the voucher and you will still receive your $200 gift card at check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter