20 Points for Rent: SSR points $17 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkander

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello everyone! I have 20 points to rent. Points can be used anywhere. $17 pp Points are from the current use year.

Points can be booked (as of today) with check in date as far out as 05/17/2024 at Saratoga. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Saratoga with a check in date as far out as 01/17/2024.

I have a positive rental history on this board.

When sending me your request, please include the following:
- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
-Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle. 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, I will send out a contract. Thanks so much!!

Last edited:
I’m looking for something That can accommodate 6 adults + 2 infants. January 24-29. Preferably three separate rooms or a 2 bedroom and a single room. Is anything available?

I’m looking for something That can accommodate 6 adults + 2 infants. January 24-29. Preferably three separate rooms or a 2 bedroom and a single room. Is anything available?
There is plenty of availability for those dates. The studios are a minimum of 65 points and the 2BR are a minimum of 150, so you are going to have to rent 200-250 points for that request. I am not looking to rent that many points.

Hi!
Looking for December 10 - 14
4 nights
2 people
Need 2 beds
Studio
SSR, OKW, or any other resort
Thanks

Hi. Here’s what I found. (Very limited studios so I looked up 1BR also)

Ssr 12/10-12/14 1bedroom 104 points or
12/10 and 12/11 for 52 points and the. A studio on the 13th and 14th for 26 points (total 78 points)

AK kidani 1BR 104 points (standard) or 132 points for savanna view

OKW 1BR 100 points

Everything else has a waitlist.

Hello everyone! I have 100 points to rent. Saratoga Springs is my home resort. $18 pp Points are from the current use year.

Points can be booked (as of today) with check in date as far out as 05/06/2024 at Saratoga. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Saratoga with a check in date as far out as 01/06/2024.

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view

I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle. 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Hello,

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa standard view for Saratoga/Riviera for 6 adults or a deluxe studio standard view for 3 adults for 10/29 - 11/2.

Last edited:

Hello,

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa standard view for Saratoga/Riviera for 6 adults or a deluxe studio standard view for 3 adults for 10/29 - 11/2.
Here's what I found:
SSR has 3 different types of 2BR villas available on those dates. All are 156 points. The choices are 2BR lock-off, 2BR, or 2BR near hospitality house. At Riveria a 2BR is 260 points

SSR Deluxe Studio Standard for those dates is 56 points, and Riviera does not have a studio available on those dates.

LMK if I can help any further.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I have 100 points to rent. Saratoga Springs is my home resort. $18 pp Points are from the current use year.

Points can be booked (as of today) with check in date as far out as 05/09/2024 at Saratoga. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Saratoga with a check in date as far out as 01/09/2024.

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view

Hi looking for January 6-13 either SSR or OKW studio. 2 guests

Hi looking for January 6-13 either SSR or OKW studio. 2 guests
Hi - SSR 6 nights are available from the 7th to 13th for 75 points(standard room) and 82 points for a preferred room

OKW - 5 nights are available from the 8th to the 12 for 56 points.

And to answer your question about a transfer. My points are not from the current use year (meaning I received the points June 2022 and carried them over) so I don't think they are eligible for transfer.

LMK if you want to go forward and I'll make the reservation this morning. Thx!

Points can be booked (as of today) with check in date as far out as 05/09/2024 at Saratoga. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Saratoga with a check in date as far out as 01/09/2024.

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view

Hi! Points still available? Looking for 8/15-8/19… 2 adults, 3 children… beach club villas preferred

Hi!

Looking for dates 12/3-12/7, studio preferably

- Resort Preference: riviera, boardwalk, beach club
- Room type and view: studio standard
- Date of check in and date of check out: 12/3-12/7
-Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group: 2 adults 1 child (1 year old)

Thank you!

Hello everyone! I have 20 points to rent. Points can be used anywhere. $17 pp Points are from the current use year.

Points can be booked (as of today) with check in date as far out as 05/17/2024 at Saratoga. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Saratoga with a check in date as far out as 01/17/2024.

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view

Looking for exactly 20 points
2 nights at animal lodge value studio
Or vero beach
Oct 30 for 2 nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter