2 year old turning 3 on cruise

VeroBeachGirl

DIS Veteran
We are planning to go on the Fantasy in October. My daughter will be turning 3 mid-way into the week. Will we be charged the 2 year old price or for a 3 year old? Either way, I am excited that she will be surrounded my Mickey and the gang on her big day!
Thanks!

2year price.

We sail 6/2 and my son turns 3 on 6/3. He's being chargedbthe 2yr fare and all the excursions we booked are free. I've confirmed a million times with DCL and they said their system recognizes he's 2, so he'll stay 2 the entire trip.

My DD will turn 10 the day after we sail. I have confirmed with DCL that she will be charged the child price for excursions. So as far as pricing goes, the age on sailing day is the age they use for the remainder of the cruise.

The age on embarkation day is the age for the entire cruise--this includes cruise fare, excursions, etc. There is a "back door" way to allow excursions/Palo/etc. for people who will be turning the required age during the cruise, but those events must be scheduled on or after the birthday.

For instance, we were able to book a 13-17 only excursion for DD who turned 13 while on the cruise and were able to go to Palo on her 18th birthday. In each case, a supervisor had to over-ride the computer.

The age on embarkation day is the age for the entire cruise--this includes cruise fare, excursions, etc. There is a "back door" way to allow excursions/Palo/etc. for people who will be turning the required age during the cruise, but those events must be scheduled on or after the birthday.

For instance, we were able to book a 13-17 only excursion for DD who turned 13 while on the cruise and were able to go to Palo on her 18th birthday. In each case, a supervisor had to over-ride the computer.

Thanks for letting me know about this. We were going to do the Bippity Boppity Boutique on her actual birthday(if she is into it) so I will probably have to call to make a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter