• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 rooms but only one MDE Account

marcus.ka

Disney Hotel Fan
We are a family of four and we will stay in two rooms. (OKW)
I am the “Vacation Manager” I booked everything and I am the only one with a MDE account.

It was not a problem to book restaurants and FP+ for the four of us together or even separately. (on two days we will be in different parks).

It was also very easy to add different credit cards for the two rooms.

But now I have a question regarding Memory Maker.

As we have the UK package with the free Memory Maker I don’t know how this will work. Can I link both memory makers in my account (the only MDE account we will have)? Or does the second room have to create their own account?

you don't have to link anything
MM is part of your ticket. You only need to link a MM if it's been purchased separately

if everyone is on your MDE account, and you manage each guest (they have dummy accounts you manage) then there is no issue and nothing to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter