2 questions

ebro

Earning My Ears
We are planning on going in June, have normally gone during Spring Break. We are going during the first week of the month as supposedly its less crowded at this time. Question 1- what should we expect of the weather? I know that it is Florida and it can rain without warning temp. wise what should we expect. Second question is about BB, this is our first time going to one of the water parks and really would like to know what to look out for or what to expect. i'm looking for what you would have done differently pros and cons. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

It is HOT !! Very HOT !! Lots of sunscreen and water as well as ventilated hats. As fo BB, something that we always try to do, unsuccessfully every year, is to get there at park opening in the morning. We have managed to drag ourselves there once or twice early and it is so nice !! We were able to ride everything with little to no wait. By noontime there were hordes of people flowing in. It gets insane in the water parks waiting in the lines in the sun and the heat. There are misters to help but honestly getting there early and doing all the big things you want to do first, eating an early lunch then either hopping out or bobbing around in the big pool for a while would be my best suggestion to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter