2 Questions regarding toddlers & rental cars...

LauraMc

Earning My Ears
Every time we've rented a minivan in other cities in the last few years, they've always had the built-in carseats. We're renting a van from Alamo in 2 weeks -- does anyone know if their minivans come with the built-ins standard? I really don't want to pay $16/day extra for it for the two kids, so that really helps. Heck, if it doesn't, I could buy two new car seats for that cost! LOL!

Also -- We have our reservation for 7 days, but we are down in disney for 8...does anyone know if they typically extend your rate for the same amount? Or do they charge you rack rates for the extra day?

I know...I could call them and ask, but sometimes experience is the best teacher! ;-)

Laura

We just rented a minivan from Alamo last week at WDW.
Ours did not have built in car seats. It was a Dodge Grand Caravan.
You can pick any van you want out of the lot, but I didnt even stop and think that some of them may have built in car seats. We had brought our own anyway.

As for the pricing I am not sure.
Good luck!

we always bring our own, that way we know they are there and what condition they are in. Plus, I couldn't bring myself to pay the rental rates!

bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter