2 of 3 restaurants

MidgeD79

It's a Small World summer of 2017
I will be paying for 4 meals (10 people) of our 12 day stay. I have already chosen Sci-Fi Drive-In and Tusker House. I need 2 more meals and have narrowed it down to 3 - Garden Grill Crystal Palace and Trails End Buffet. Which 2 would you pick and why?

I can't answer, but I have to ask - is your party ok with that many AYCTE and/or buffets?

We prefer GG and CP, but that's just us. We like the breakfast options at both. If you go right at the end of breakfast, you can make it brunch at CP.

The youngest in our party is 12 and there will be 5 guys over 14. I think we will ok with 4 buffets.

I would pick GG and CP also, one is a great family style dinner that should have something for everyone and the other is a good buffet plus you get characters for both. I'm in my 50's and still enjoy a good character meet.

The youngest in our party is 12 and there will be 5 guys over 14. I think we will ok with 4 buffets.

Lol, I was wondering if the adults would be ok with it;) Disney has something for everyone and that's pretty awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter