• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 night add on-POR or CBR? Help me

Scarlett81

Mommy to my princess and lil pirate
We have a 5 night stay at the FW cabins which we are frequenters of (LOVE them!). After Disney we were going to head to our family rental place in south FL, but turns out we have 2 nights to kill bc we can't get in that house quite yet.
I could splurge and spring for the xtra 2 nights and stay in the cabins at $300 per night. I had a set number in my head of what I wanted to spend though and forking that over is killing me...
CBR is discounted at the time and would be about $160. POR $200.
Maybe I'm penny pinching. When I figure in the golf cart rental too its near deluxe prices.
Anyway if its CBR vs. POR (or POFQ for that matter) what are your pros and cons? I have 3 kids, 7, 3 and 3 months. I need easy access to good quick service, (I know cabins don't have that but they do offer the full kitchen).

I love both resorts. Theyre both gorgeous. POR is beautiful and lush. CBR has a beautiful tropical feel to it. I love the hammocks at CBR. Food court is better at POR, but CBR is good too. Since your kids are so young, i'd go for CBR because they have a zero entry pool! That would be easier for your 3 yr old (and 7 yr old).

CBR refurbished the rooms, so they too now have queen beds. Theyre gorgeous!

Thanks-do you know if POR has queen beds too? With a nursing a 3 month old me and hubby need the space! :)

POR does have queen beds, I believe. DH and I fit almost comfortably with our 4 year old when he would climb in with us in November.

All moderates have queen beds, CBR was the only one without until now. CBR is big and you could be doing a huge hike to the quick service. I would pick POFQ because it's a small resort, the pool area is geared for young children, you can also use the pools at POR so you could have two different pool days. Also the boat to DTD is so nice to take a peaceful ride and eat at DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter