2 magicband+, 1 phone?

Runnsally

DIS Veteran
Hi, all. If both kids magicband+ are linked to my iphone, can they each play Batuu Bounty Hunters separately at the same time?

So the game is played on the Play Disney app on your phone. The MB+ is an accessory to it. So you will need 2 phones with the app running to play at the same time. I can't imagine how you would have 2 apps up and running at the same time.

We also have 2 children with bands.
We are good with multiple phones.......if Androids are working with them.
Only one of the 5 adults has an IPhone

So is there no way to add a child's MB to your play parks app so both parent and child could take turns playing on their own?

We just activated my son's Magicband+ and cannot get the Play Disney app to recognize it. He's 8 so he doesn't have his own phone nor MDE or Play disney account. His band is linked to his name that I manage under my MDE acct. He doesn't have his own login. How is he supposed to play the games on the Play account if it doesn't recognize his band?

Maybe they should have a notice that you need to acknowledge before they charge your card. It should state the bands can only be used if you have an MDE account and an Iphone.

Maybe they should have a notice that you need to acknowledge before they charge your card. It should state the bands can only be used if you have an MDE account and an Iphone.
If my kids get a Magicband + it won’t interact with firework shows and stuff like that? They’re linked in my MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter