2 days left

We're leaving around 2:30 am Friday morning & I am soooo beyond ready!!! I've been folding clothes & getting things packed today. I have my list of things to do tomorrow & my list of last minutes things. Not much to do now but watch the clock...

finishing up on packing to night. Making my "to-do" list for tomorrow. My girls have school and both DH & I are off to finish up on things. We pick them up from school, come home and drop their stuff & here we go....off to neverland!:love:

Surprisingly we have managed to keep this a secret...I'll be glad when the beans are spilled because I'm tired of lying to cover up my oopsie comments.

Hope you all have fun when you get there too!

We're down to the last minute packing, charging cell phones & ipods, etc. This day will last fooorrreeevvveeerrr!!! Hope everyone has magical trips!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter