2 DAS interviews (me & DD)

GinnyBear's_mom

DIS Veteran
When I do the video chat for the DAS, can I go through the process for 2 family members in the same video call or when I finish requesting the first person's DAS do I have to get back in the queue for the 2nd family member requesting the DAS?

Pretty sure you have to do it separately on your own accounts depending on DD’s age. We had a situation where we’d signed in on the other persons account and they wouldn’t even do the interview in Jan of 2023.

They'll do both interviews together if both guests are managed by the same MDE account. You must be logged into your MDE to do the chat and video. If your DD is an adult with her own MDE, above is correct that it cannot be done through your MDE (or vice versa). Both of you must be present, though. And they will NOT make double Advanced Selections. If you want different attractions, I believe you'll need to split your party for Advanced Selections so each individual only has 1 set of 2 rides.

I currently manage her account since DD is 15. I was on the fence about getting her own MDE account but will probably keep it as-is for now. We are requesting the DAS for anxiety, she had her first panic attack in a line at MNSSHP last August and it lasted 2 hours. I think adding anything else to her plate right now, like managing an MDE account and her own DAS if it is approved, might be overwhelming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter