• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 BDR Suites near Universal?

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
Looking for a decent 2 BDR Suite near Universal....just wondering about your experiences/recommendations? We're not cheap, but not rich either. Proud to be middle of the road people. Thanks in advance. :)

OK, I answered my own question....a little leg work (fingerwork really) uncovered a 2 BDR suite with free breakfast and free cocktail (2) hours. 5 minute walk from International Blvd, $143.00/night. I'm pleased! :3dglasses

I would recommend the Hawthorne Suites on Canada Avenue that is clean and has a free breakfast. Yes you could walk to I-Drive.

Yes it is the Hawthorne Suites on Canada Avenue.
Recieves 3 Diamond rating from AAA.
Recieves 3.5 rating from travelers on Trip Advisor.

Oh, yay! I'd love to know what you think of the place in January. We're booked for Sept 12-14th. In Jan, we've staying a couple of nights at Comfort Suites Maingate East which also gets great reviews. These are usually "add-on" nights to our Disney stays. We have stayed on Canada Ave before, it's a pretty quick and easy walk to International Drive which is loaded with restaurants. Have a wonderful time...let me know how you make out. :3dglasses

Oh, yay! I'd love to know what you think of the place in January. We're booked for Sept 12-14th. In Jan, we've staying a couple of nights at Comfort Suites Maingate East which also gets great reviews. These are usually "add-on" nights to our Disney stays. We have stayed on Canada Ave before, it's a pretty quick and easy walk to International Drive which is loaded with restaurants. Have a wonderful time...let me know how you make out. :3dglasses

I am planning on doing a report when I get back. We will take lots of notes and I'm hoping to get a look at other room types.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter