2 ADR's at the same time b/c...

hart6066

DIS Veteran
we're splitting up our parties--I'm taking DD to Akershus and DH is going with DS to Mexico. When I made the ADR on line, the pop up alerted me that I had 2 conflicting reservations. It still let me make the ADR and then I called and asked the CM to note that our party was splitting up--I wasn't double booking.

Has anyone had a problem with this? I don't want the res system to cancel one of our ADR's--we do have the note in the system, and the reservations are listed in my confirmation, but I don't want to have to keep looking every few weeks. I'll definitely call before our trip, but since one of the ADR's is a princess lunch, I'm a bit worried--just wondered if anyone else had a similar experience. Thanks!

You should not have any problem. There is no automatic cancellation of duplicate ADRs, despite comments to the contrary that you might see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter