$2.50 Hand Soaps at Bath & Body Works today only

Great price so I bought several. When I got them home my wife says "they are not anti-bacterial". I thought that was the reason that I was buying them. The old ones we have say "anti-bacterial" on the bottom of bottle. None of the new ones say that. Not sure that you can compare prices with the old ones.

I just bought 12 of them, 2 hand sanitizers, and a sparkle spray for $31 dollar with 2 coupons, $15 off of $40 and free item with $10 purchase. That bag was heavy and the handle is not comfy. Bring a backpack if you are stocking up!

I stocked up and bought 10 bottles of soap, 5 bottles of the pocket bac antibacterial gel for our WDW trip next month and used $10 of $30 purchase. I spent a little over $21 and I am excited with the deal I got!

Great price so I bought several. When I got them home my wife says "they are not anti-bacterial". I thought that was the reason that I was buying them. The old ones we have say "anti-bacterial" on the bottom of bottle. None of the new ones say that. Not sure that you can compare prices with the old ones.

I think most handsoaps are losing the "anti-bacterial" aspect. It's been pretty controversial lately, and the FDA is encouraging (and in 2016, requiring) manufacturers to NOT use anti-bacterial formulas, unless they can prove they are more effective that regular soap, without any negative effects. Regular soap and water wash away the germs just as well. :thumbsup2

I bought the regular vs. Foaming because in my cheap mind thinking there is more soap in a regular one(foaming has more water). Great deal I should have bought more but was trying to focus on gifts. Clearly not as I bought some for me anyway:rotfl2:

I think most handsoaps are losing the "anti-bacterial" aspect. It's been pretty controversial lately, and the FDA is encouraging (and in 2016, requiring) manufacturers to NOT use anti-bacterial formulas, unless they can prove they are more effective that regular soap, without any negative effects. Regular soap and water wash away the germs just as well. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter