***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

@Talby helped me get my BOG lunch ADR for Dec 6th. We had a successful ADR transfer. :woohoo:My husband doesn't know that I've got the reservation yet. He isn't a big fan of BOG. But I'll tell him that we are going to Disney Springs for a hot fudge sundae at Ghirardelli's later that day and he'll be fine with it.

We're planning to get some packing done on Thanksgiving weekend. It has been a really busy month and I'm really looking forward to the long weekend.

I think it's fantastic that you know just how to turn that into a win-win!! ;) Awesome!! :flower1:

Yeah! So glad you go this and go @Talby for making this happen for woodnymph!!!

The real high-fives really should go to Mr. Wood Nymph!! Think about it--he gets to enjoy a lovely meal with his lovely wife AND will be topping it all off with a Ghiradelli hot fudge sundae! I'd say he's the one who scored! haha :thumbsup2

I can see I'm not needed here. . . :-)
Great ideas--I have told people to use lists, and break them up. VERY satisfying to cross something off the list! :banana:
Remember--anxiety actually gives us the energy to get things done and focus, as long as we use the energy constructively and not let it spin out of control!:dance3:
Even WDW can create panic. ::yes::

Oh, sweet PlutosUnDr8d, I could keep you busy for years with my ex drama and family of origin nonsense! Very Jerry Springer-ish.o_O But what you're totally needed for around here is your awesomeness, charm and wit! :D

@BDFmom Appreciate that input, thanks! :) Nostalgia is so relevant in my book! ;) I'm rooting for you (and everyone!!) that you'll get everything accomplished without TOO much stress!! :cheer2: I'm finding these trips are like Christmas...we know they're coming well ahead of time but somehow, seemingly all the sudden, they seem to sneak up on us and suddenly be RIGHT THERE upon us!! :tiptoe:

@Mal6586 I know nothing about Universal or how it works, but I can feel your disappointment and I'm sorry. :( Really stinks that this happened so late in the game, but I hope that whatever your alternative plan ends up being that it's something you're supper happy with and that is extra fun! :-)

To Miss @DisneyBelle27 For doing all that Secret Santa leg work x15. :rockband: Everyone is so busy lately; thanks for being so helpful and generous with your time! :flower3::flower2::flower3::flower2:

~*~* In exactly 2 weeks from RIGHT NOW, we'll be making our way through MCO to hop on the Magical Express!!~*~* :faint: AND :yay:

Awww, thanks @Talby ! :o It really was no problem! I'm so excited to have a Secret Santa exchange with such a wonderful group of people! Today I think is going to be the first day since Monday that I won't have to work through my lunch break so I think I'm gonna go ornament shopping! :cool1:

Can I just say TGIF?!?! :banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: What a long, crazy, tiring week this has been!!! Finishing this week for me is really a turning point. Next week is a short work week + Thanksgiving, then one more full work week, and then it's my vacation week! I'm not leaving until Tuesday, 12/6, but seriously my vacation mindset is going to start the second I'm out of work on that previous Friday! :woohoo:

And I just checked my shipment tracking and my Finding Dory bluray/digital copy should be arriving today! Gotta watch that this weekend, and hopefully catch Fantastic Beasts too!

Oh yeah, I also talked to our neighbors today about snow blowing and generally watching the house and gave them our cell #'s and my sister's # (she's taking care of the kitties but will only come 3-4 times per week). I also got Dh's tracfone refilled so it's good to go. I went for a walk with my daughters as well. Dd8 was still capable of running when we returned, so I think she'll be okay at Disney. ;)

Ooh, thanks for the reminder. I have to have DH clean up the garage and then on and fill the snowblower before we leave. My MIL is staying here with the dogs while we're gone so I want everything to be set if she needs it!

I'm still trying to add some people to it, but if I do cancel it, I will let you know so we can try and coordinate!

Oh, I totally understand! I hope you can make it work!

@Mal6586 I know nothing about Universal or how it works, but I can feel your disappointment and I'm sorry. :( Really stinks that this happened so late in the game, but I hope that whatever your alternative plan ends up being that it's something you're supper happy with and that is extra fun! :-)

It's disappointing, but if I'm being honest, our Universal day was really not something I was super excited about. I was excited to see the new parts of Harry Potter, but there's not much else that I was really pumped for. We've decided to just add on a day to our tickets and do another full day at MK, which I'm pretty stoked about. That's not a MVMCP that day, so we can ride rides until our hearts are content, and then the next day when we do MVMCP we can focus on party stuff instead of trying to squeeze ride times in since it was the only day the rest of my family would have been at MK otherwise. I think it's a win win all around. And now I'm actually thinking of taking the money saved from not getting the Universal ticket and getting Memory Maker so we can all have pictures. I also set my TP Reservation Finder back up to see if I can finagle a lunch at BOG for the rest of my family, but I haven't decided where roomie and I want to add an ADR.

It's disappointing, but if I'm being honest, our Universal day was really not something I was super excited about. I was excited to see the new parts of Harry Potter, but there's not much else that I was really pumped for. We've decided to just add on a day to our tickets and do another full day at MK, which I'm pretty stoked about. That's not a MVMCP that day, so we can ride rides until our hearts are content, and then the next day when we do MVMCP we can focus on party stuff instead of trying to squeeze ride times in since it was the only day the rest of my family would have been at MK otherwise. I think it's a win win all around. And now I'm actually thinking of taking the money saved from not getting the Universal ticket and getting Memory Maker so we can all have pictures. I also set my TP Reservation Finder back up to see if I can finagle a lunch at BOG for the rest of my family, but I haven't decided where roomie and I want to add an ADR.
Sounds like a good plan B...I like how you can focus on MVMCP your second day in MK...and maybe ride a favorite again with low wait times!

yup... I thought it was a glitch but hasn't moved since the 14th so I called DHL... apparently it was returned but they do not know why... :sad2:

Oh no that is so frustrating! I hope they can do some kind of express shipping to get it back to you in time!

Oh that's a GREAT plan!! Can't go wrong with more MK time!! :banana: Really glad it worked out to be a happy and fun thing!! :)

Nope, does not look they have have a shipping option that would get to me on time. :( oh well, I'm now really just hoping for a refund.

Could they ship to your resort? Could they ship to me and I'll hand deliver at Disney? :D

Oh that's a GREAT plan!! Can't go wrong with more MK time!! :banana: Really glad it worked out to be a happy and fun thing!! :)

Could they ship to your resort? Could they ship to me and I'll hand deliver at Disney? :D
LOL, you're too sweet! :D
Oh no!! I hope they get it figured out!
Yup, hope so too. Very annoyed they do not pick up their phone. They said they will reply the email in 24 hours (business days) so I basically cannot expect an answer until Monday. :mad:

LOL, you're too sweet! :D

Yup, hope so too. Very annoyed they do not pick up their phone. They said they will reply the email in 24 hours (business days) so I basically cannot expect an answer until Monday. :mad:
Yep, what @LBlovesM&WDW said. So frustrating that they aren't rectifying the issue for you! You should see if they have a FB page and write something there. Totally unacceptable that this happened and you're trying to chase a response. Sorry, friend :(

So...last night on my 2nd MDE, I booked Biergarten lunch CP Package on 12/5. I already have a Garden Grill CP package for the same day (20 mins earlier.) :tiptoe:

Now I have to decide...GG or Biergarten. Thoughts/suggestions/please tell me what to do?!?!

So...last night on my 2nd MDE, I booked Biergarten lunch CP Package on 12/5. I already have a Garden Grill CP package for the same day (20 mins earlier.) :tiptoe:

Now I have to decide...GG or Biergarten. Thoughts/suggestions/please tell me what to do?!?!
I have eaten at both, once each. I enjoyed both, but Biergarten gets my vote:
1) musical entertainment (there is a schedule for it)
2)buffet--choose what you like
3) and what I should have started with. . . grapefruit beer!
And it did not smell like sauerkraut, or I would have heard complaints from my very sensitive child who notices every smell at 50 paces.
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter