***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

@Lisa F I forgot to ask, did you enjoy the Prep and Landing shows last night?

We leave 3 weeks from today! We're staying in a FW cabin! I'm so excited, I got a call this morning that there was a golf cart cancellation so I was able to book one for our entire stay:) I know we don't need a golf cart but we're not going to the parks every day and will have lots of down one at FW so I'm happy to have it and decorate it with some Christmas lights! Yay!

Oh I think it'll be so much fun to have the golf cart! Who doesn't love driving one of them around? Lol. And decorating it will be awesome! I'll be at the FW Campground on my arrival day, 12/6, since I'm planning on going for a run to see all the decorated campsites!

It's been crazy around here! For whatever reason, I've gotten this extreme nesting bug and I cleaned and organized our entire basement the last few days. I even cleaned the toys. I ended up donating a full trash bag amount to our church.

Now I feel like our house is starting to come together for Thanksgiving. It's coming up SOOOO fast!

I need to watch the 2 Prep and Landing movies too to prepare for JBJB :santa:

me too! just added to my list.

It's been crazy around here! For whatever reason, I've gotten this extreme nesting bug and I cleaned and organized our entire basement the last few days. I even cleaned the toys. I ended up donating a full trash bag amount to our church.

Now I feel like our house is starting to come together for Thanksgiving. It's coming up SOOOO fast!

@pigletgirl - I've been doing this in bits and pieces, but not making any real progress. Please send me some energy!!

Nesting here, too...just finished painting DDs bedroom to surprise her when she gets home for break....she's 20...time for the lilac purple to go!!!

Any of yall want to come nest at my house?? The only cleaning I keep on top of is laundry. :laundy:

We had a window salesman come to the house last night, so that involved 2 evenings of "cleaning" the spare bedrooms beforehand, which where we throw all the crap when we cleaning the main living areas. :rolleyes1 So DH just threw all that crap into the basement. :sad2: Tomorrow the heating and A/C guy is coming, so how we have to clean the basement. :eek: I'm running out of places to move the mess (and places to move in general). :tiptoe:

And now we are getting new windows in the whole house in the very near future. Definitely not one of the more fun purchases we get to make as homeowners. They probably won't be installed until after the trip. But that means we will put off decorating the windows with wreaths until the new ones are installed.

I've been getting so much done here. I got many "must pack" items from target and dollar store (hand warmer, travel size items, ziplocks bags and etc). Today I finished making those "Thank you Mousekeeping!" tip envelopes. They turned out so cute and only cost me $2 for the material. I brought a pack of thank you cards (but only use the envelopes) and a sheet of mickey club stickers from dollar store. Print the envelopes from home and insert tip inside & use the sticker to seal it. So proud of myself. :-)

Just got my Featured Title offer of the month for Disney Movie Club. Finding Dory, so of course I had to order it! Also getting a free Finding Dory lithograph, free Finding Dory gift box, and free VIP pin of baby Dory. Cause you know, I need even more Disney stuff in my life :rotfl:

Wow is work kicking my butt today! I keep popping in here every once in a while just to save my sanity. Can't wait to finally be home and in my pajamas later!

Just got my Featured Title offer of the month for Disney Movie Club. Finding Dory, so of course I had to order it! Also getting a free Finding Dory lithograph, free Finding Dory gift box, and free VIP pin of baby Dory. Cause you know, I need even more Disney stuff in my life :rotfl:

Wow is work kicking my butt today! I keep popping in here every once in a while just to save my sanity. Can't wait to finally be home and in my pajamas later!
oooh! baby Dory is sooo cute!

Ok I think I am finally ready to clean up my ADR's. I am officially giving up on ROL and I am still searching for a dinner Chef Mickey for 12/6 if anyone has one they don't want. I am posting here first. All are for 3 people:

12/1 Tusker House 6:30
12/2 Chef Mickey 12pm
Chef Mickey 7:20pm
12/3 H&V Minnie Dine (no fantasmic) 5:55
12/4 Teppan Edo 6:50
Akershus 6:45
12/5 Teppan Edo 5:40
12/6 BOG 6:45 PlutosUnDr8D has first dibs on this one

I will hold these through the weekend and will drop on Monday if nobody wants them

Oh my Disney, I know I really never post here, but I really need help. Just today my cousin and her family decided to join us on vacation. So I need all new ADRs. I know you all are super helpful with this. We will be a total of 15 people. The biggest days are November 27 and 28. The 27th I have a reservation for 6 at Tusker house @10:20. Looking for a breakfast or lunch in AK. We will be doing MVMCP that night. The 28th I have 10 people at the plaza @ 11:05am. I sm excited but now everything is up in the air.

Someone stop me! :sad2:
I bought 2 sweatshirts and an ornament from Disney Store online today. I just had to look at the site when I got the email about the 25% off for Disney Visa holders. DH is going to kill me! :rolleyes1
I went to the Disney Store too. I didnt get anything but plan to go back after work:rotfl2:

How are you feeling?

Oh my Disney, I know I really never post here, but I really need help. Just today my cousin and her family decided to join us on vacation. So I need all new ADRs. I know you all are super helpful with this. We will be a total of 15 people. The biggest days are November 27 and 28. The 27th I have a reservation for 6 at Tusker house @10:20. Looking for a breakfast or lunch in AK. We will be doing MVMCP that night. The 28th I have 10 people at the plaza @ 11:05am. I sm excited but now everything is up in the air.

So can you give us a list of what you currently have and what you want by date/location/time? I think character meals are going to be SUPER hard for that big of a group even with cancellations. Will you all split up?

I went to the Disney Store too. I didnt get anything but plan to go back after work:rotfl2:

How are you feeling?

OMG, we are ridiculous!! I'm glad it's not just me though. :rotfl:

Ehh, still coughing quite a bit. I would just be happy to get some decent sleep. For the past 3 nights I've taken NyQuil and laid in bed for hours coughing. :( Today my ribs and abs actually hurt from it.
I feel like it is getting a little better. I ate some solid food today in the form of chicken soup. I'm actually starving now, so I'll take that as a good sign.

my oh my I've been gone from this thread for far too long. Hoping everyone's plans are going well we have less than one month to go before we are all on our magical vacation and I'm truly the most excited I can possibly be.
I have an spread sheet with times and plans for which order to hit rides and all that. I know it sounds insane maybe to plan down to the time and order you get on rides but I just needed to do that because nothing irritates me more than standing around asking "what do you want to do next" and "idk what do you want to do next" for me this plan overloads us with options the schedule I know is impossible and things will be passed on just based on how important they are to us. Also keep in mind that this trip is for two 23 and 24 year olds who are comfortable with going from rope drop to curtain call. We are planning on marathoning through 4 days.
I do have a question. I want to know if you guys have any must watch or rewatch disney movies. My gf hasn't watched some key movies that we will definitely be watching but I'm trying to think of a good list to start today and carry through until we depart.

my oh my I've been gone from this thread for far too long. Hoping everyone's plans are going well we have less than one month to go before we are all on our magical vacation and I'm truly the most excited I can possibly be.
I have an spread sheet with times and plans for which order to hit rides and all that. I know it sounds insane maybe to plan down to the time and order you get on rides but I just needed to do that because nothing irritates me more than standing around asking "what do you want to do next" and "idk what do you want to do next" for me this plan overloads us with options the schedule I know is impossible and things will be passed on just based on how important they are to us. Also keep in mind that this trip is for two 23 and 24 year olds who are comfortable with going from rope drop to curtain call. We are planning on marathoning through 4 days.
I do have a question. I want to know if you guys have any must watch or rewatch disney movies. My gf hasn't watched some key movies that we will definitely be watching but I'm trying to think of a good list to start today and carry through until we depart.
I have no list...kids are all 20+ so I know nothing, but I'm with you...planning to see a couple before the trip. Want to see Frozen---never seen it...what is all the hype about???? and The Nightmare before Christmas. DD said wait for me to watch them...but she gets home from college only 2 days before our trip. Looks like Sunday night will be a Disney Movie Marathon while we pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter