***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

We got our MBs today! We all chose purple. What about everyone else?
still waiting for ours to come. I think I got pink and blue for our primaries (what we got for 2014) but I also have a dooney and bourke one for me and bb8 one for the kid, the pink and blue are backups in case one gets lost. For our SDFP I have purple, kiddo has green... will have corresponding glow in the dark magic band thingies. brain not working. still need to order.

We got our MBs today! We all chose purple. What about everyone else?

I have a purple and a pink coming (split stay) plus a gray sdfp mb. I'm also bringing my mb's from my previous 2 trips because I have green and red, for Christmas colors! :thumbsup2

DD and I are both purple too. Decided one day late that maybe we shouldn't match and tried to change mine to green...failed...oh well...

If you decorate them you could always just decorate them differently and differentiate them that way

We're planning g in pressed pennies with no particular plan. I have 2 large mini m&m containers ready to go. I've been sorting through pennies and collecting ones that are prior to 1982. They have a higher copper content and turn out better. I'll shine them all up with ketchup.
My kids have been collecting various pressed pennies since they were little. We have then from all over ... Disney, zoos, museums.

@LisaF love the bags! :lovestruc

Out second set of MB arrived today! :cheer2: Purple/pink -me, red/green - DD, blue/blue -DS. Three yellow ones for SDFP. DD is in charge of decorating them.

It was a lousy Monday at the office and even worst at my doctor's. Ive figured out why I've gained 15lbs since May. My thyroid medication was way under dosed. I think this leaves be out of the lose 10lbs before Disney. Oh well! It will take about 6 weeks for the new dose to stabilize and then I can shed a few pounds. So I guess my goal is not to gain more.lbs before Disney. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm looking forward to hearing about people's experience at the opening MVMCP.

Oh.... Those drones look cool!!! I hope they are running for our trips.

They are decorated! Well I think I'm going to order a black glitter Mickey head for the purple band because it looks naked compared to the others. Then they'll be done. The only one I'm disappointed in was Brad's camo skin. It was the hardest to apply and I'm super OCD about things so the fact that it doesn't line up 100% right bugs me. But Brad loves it and that's what really matters. :rotfl:

bands3.jpg

bands2.jpg

Our first set came today!

Green for myself, Gray for DH (he's boring!), Pink for DD1 and Yellow for DD2

Second set will be:
Red for myself, Orange for DH, Purple for DD1 and Blue for DD2.

They are decorated! Well I think I'm going to order a black glitter Mickey head for the purple band because it looks naked compared to the others. Then they'll be done. The only one I'm disappointed in was Brad's camo skin. It was the hardest to apply and I'm super OCD about things so the fact that it doesn't line up 100% right bugs me. But Brad loves it and that's what really matters. :rotfl:

View attachment 205543

View attachment 205544
Wow, they came out awesome!!! I especially love the Christmas ones...what did you use to decorate them??

I don't know about you @Lisa F , but hearing about everyone getting their MB's today had me going out in the cold to the mailbox a few minutes ago to check to see if mine were there. No dice :(

View attachment 205543

View attachment 205544
Looks amazing :love:

Wow, they came out awesome!!! I especially love the Christmas ones...what did you use to decorate them??

I don't know about you @Lisa F , but hearing about everyone getting their MB's today had me going out in the cold to the mailbox a few minutes ago to check to see if mine were there. No dice :(

The decals were bought on Etsy. The swirly parts were from TiffysCraftCreations and the mickey heads were from GoCrazyWithMonograms.

mine were hung up on tracking so I was not expecting them. I picked up my purse today and got a coat from my mom in the mail for kiddo but no MBs. For those of you who haven't found me on FB this cracks me up:

my mom sent kiddo a coat for winter and some pajama pants so I made him call to thank her. They weren't home, so he left a message.... and he gives her a very nice thank you and then says "oh and... don't delete this message, ok?" After he hung up I say "why don't you want meme to delete the message?" thinking it is some sweet and sentimental thing...

"so that next time she sends me pants she can just listen to that and I don't have to call her again."

apologies to those who had to read that twice but he cracks me the heck up.

mine were hung up on tracking so I was not expecting them. I picked up my purse today and got a coat from my mom in the mail for kiddo but no MBs. For those of you who haven't found me on FB this cracks me up:

my mom sent kiddo a coat for winter and some pajama pants so I made him call to thank her. They weren't home, so he left a message.... and he gives her a very nice thank you and then says "oh and... don't delete this message, ok?" After he hung up I say "why don't you want meme to delete the message?" thinking it is some sweet and sentimental thing...

"so that next time she sends me pants she can just listen to that and I don't have to call her again."

apologies to those who had to read that twice but he cracks me the heck up.
smart kid...can't fight that logic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter