***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

:offtopic:To entertain you folks while waiting for good news... DS got the worst haircut ever! It's like Jim Carey from dumb n dumber! I keep saying 'my poor baby' and laughing :rotfl2:

The day before kindergarten school pictures, DD cut bangs into her very long hair! :scared1: I don't even know if they could be called bangs because they were so short. Just a huge chunk taken right out of the front. :faint: She was so proud of herself for making her hair "pretty" so even though I was dying inside, it was hard to be upset with her because she was so precious and proud of herself! lol It's one of my favorite pictures of her ever now that I look back on it. ;)

lol kiddo got his first hair cut at Disney on Main Street. my favorite pic from that experience
FB_IMG_1474821292383_zpsfrtrxqfg.jpg

how many days are you going for? your restaurant choices are mostly decent on ddp but if you have some days 2 ts a day you may find it harder to use your qs. that was how I ended up at dxddp lol.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm thinking! As it is, I'm sure my girls will split the qs meals. So I really need to sit town and figure out which is best... I'm thinking it's just one less thing to think about with the deluxe.. It's probably worth the bit extra.

Awww....I LOVE the surprises you have planned!! :love: Those magical touches are awesome!! pixiedust:

The screams of excitement upon discovering that Dolphins in Depth was available during our dates was a giveaway to my kids! lol We had talked about doing this "next time" since we were there in 2013 (my son was too young at the time) Refurbishment of the exhibit was planned in December, AFTER we had set our travel dates, and we nearly changed our dates because of it! It's just one of those extra-important-to-us things. :) It was thrilling news to find out recently that they changed the refurbishment timing!! So while not officially a surprise, it was a total surprise that it became available! :)

I do have a couple of tricks up my sleeve for special treats and ride/attraction surprises that cater to each kid's likes/interests. Little things that they won't know about until we're there. I'm leaning towards decorating our room (nothing too extravagant!) and getting special stockings; they won't know about that until it magically appears. :santa:

Do you believe that I kept the entire trip a secret for about SIX MONTHS last time? Up until the morning we left, they thought we were going to Arkansas to visit family! lol :rotfl:
I would love to have kept this a secret! But there's no way. Especially with the constant checking my phone for the ADR dings!! We really don't talk about the trip too much, just because I do want them to not know what to expect.
Like probably most kids they love sweets, so im really trying to look up the ones they'll most like so I can get them to the destination bypassing all of the other temptations!

The day before kindergarten school pictures, DD cut bangs into her very long hair! :scared1: I don't even know if they could be called bangs because they were so short. Just a huge chunk taken right out of the front. :faint: She was so proud of herself for making her hair "pretty" so even though I was dying inside, it was hard to be upset with her because she was so precious and proud of herself! lol It's one of my favorite pictures of her ever now that I look back on it. ;)
Oh my god! That's what the lady did to my son!! And I had to pay 20 bucks too!! Lol!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter