1st trip with 2 princesses and a prince ~ April 2014 ** COMPLETE **

Parade pictures continued...

After the parade, Kaitlyn was getting VERY cranky, so we left for our afternoon break. On the way to the bus, we saw everyone looking at the sky. Here's why

We got back to Pop Century, but miss cranky pants didn't want to take a nap. Nooooo, she wanted to swim. I thought it would wear her out, so we changed into our bathing suits and off we went!

After our swim, we went back to the room. NOBODY went to sleep!!! The girls were both cranky now, but they refused to take a nap. We went and grabbed some food, then headed back to the Magic Kingdom.

**NOTE** I had booked the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party, but they overbooked it, so we ended getting a refund, and they were saving a spot in the rose garden for everyone who's reservations had been cancelled, along with a box of desserts for each person.

Back in the Magic Kingdom, we had one more ride we really wanted to go on. The Haunted Mansion... HOWEVER... on the way we saw Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen, so my 6 year old decided we HAD to see them. This was the longest line we waited in the whole week!! We got in line around 6:45 and we were supposed to check in for the dessert party around 8:00. I figured we could see Tiana, go on the Haunted Mansion, then get to our dessert party. WRONG. We finally got to meet Tiana and Naveen at 7:45!

Notice a certain someone missing from the picture again? She was asleep. So, we ran over to the rose garden to check in. They couldn't find our name on their list, but I showed them the email on my phone and they let us in. We grabbed our dessert boxes and a drink and found a place to sit. Then, suddenly, Kaitlyn woke up screaming. I mean SCREAMING! I tried to calm her down, but she wasn't having it. After several minutes of this, I decided we needed to leave. The wonderful CMs told us to take our dessert boxes with us (we hadn't opened them, yet). Off we went... back to spend our last night at Disney at the hotel. :sad2:

Following along.
Your son took great parade pictures, a number of characters interacting with you during the parade. :cheer2:
Loved POP, what a great resort for the whole family.
Sorry to hear you missed out on the fireworks, after all that planning.

Following along.
Your son took great parade pictures, a number of characters interacting with you during the parade. :cheer2:
Loved POP, what a great resort for the whole family.
Sorry to hear you missed out on the fireworks, after all that planning.

Thank you! He got real excited when Snow White came over to him- he almost forgot to take a picture LOL She told him he was a good photographer! It was so sweet.

We also loved Pop! We are staying there again in October!

I got to see them earlier in the trip, but I was hoping for one last time. Oh well.

I meant to post pictures of the dessert boxes, but I forgot, so here they are.

The kids box

The adult box

We go up early the next morning and packed all our things. I cried a little because I didn't want to leave. We had everything loaded up in the car and ready to go by 9. We had one final breakfast to go to as a goodbye. Our ADR was for 9:30, but we got lost. Very lost. We ended up getting there after 10, but they still took us!

Stitch sat on my son's lap!

And NOW I remembered to take food pics LOL

We filled our bellies, then sadly made our way to the car and started our trip home. In my very early planning, I had thought about adding a few days in St Augustine, FL after Disney, but I ended up scratching that idea. However, as we were coming up on St Augustine, I decided to make a short stop so we could have some beach time.

We hung out for about half an hour, then we went home.

That's it for this trip. I hope you can join me on my PTR for my upcoming mother/son birthday trip!

Thanks so much for sharing you visit with us!! Your kids are beautiful!!

I'm looking forward to tagging along on your mother/son birthday PTR. I definitely want to do a 1:1 trip with each of my kids at some point. Just don't know if my DH would go along with that...he loves Disney as much as I do. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter