• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st time to Disney need recommendations for lodging.

Carol23

Mouseketeer
My son, daughter and I will be going down there in mid April and we don't NEED a villa. One bedroom with 2 beds is fine for us. (A pool would be nice, but not necessary). My DD doesn't want?? to go to Disney :faint: and wants to spend time with a relative, so we don't need to stay on site and I know I'll have to rent a car. So, what suggestions do you guys have to keep our costs down.... (I can't WAIT to go!!!)

For people who aren't looking for a villa, I always recommend Comfort Suites Main Gate East. The rooms have a mini fridge and microwave. They sleep up to 6. They have complimentary deluxe continental breakfast with pastries, yogurt, make your own waffles, cereal, toast, fruit... You can try booking thought hotelmartusa.com and you might get a better rate than going through the hotel directly.
Other people on these boards recommend beuna vista suites.
Those are two that I can think of off the top of my head. Good luck.

If your dd just wants to sit around a pool check out windsor hills in kissimmee. I got a beautiful condo for $100 a night. Great resort pool, game room, free movie theatre, waterslide. My kids love this pool. I found the condo on vrbo.com. http://www.vrbo.com/76142
So nice to have some extra space. I will never go back to a hotel room.:cool1:
The condo I rented looked over the pool. I could email you some pics if you want. Sorry I don't know how to post pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter