DSCN1839.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

DSCN1842.jpg

DSCN1845.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

DSCN1847.jpg

DSCN1848.jpg

DSCN1849.jpg

mickeytoontown-Thanks for posting all of those photos, I'm still reading your trip report and trying to get as much info as possible for our first trip to CBR :goodvibes

mickeytoontown-Thanks for posting all of those photos, I'm still reading your trip report and trying to get as much info as possible for our first trip to CBR :goodvibes

You're welcome! If I find more, I'll post them for you. We are headed back to the CBR in May and I'll take tons more pictures, I'm sure.

Hello Disboards! I am in need of some help. I have never been to Disney World! My family is going June 3-10th 2011, and they have invited us! YEA! My husband is unable to get off of work. (He is a fireman and just got promoted to Arson! YEA) So, he told me to take our two boys. (13 and 5) Everyone is staying at the Boardwalk, unfortunatly I can't afford. I booked a standard room at the Caribbean Resort and was told it was the closest to my family.
I am really nervous, first time, no husband and two kids. Not to mention, when I looked at the map we seem FAR from EVERYTHING! We will not be there very long, will I be spending most of my time on buses?
We did purchase the dining plan! No idea about this either!
I apologize how new I am to all of this!

TIA for all your help!
I appreciate ANY input!!

Thank you!

you will love this resort, it is awesome! have you made your dining reservations yet?

I loved CBR!!! It is gorgeous..The only thing that maybe off setting to some is the size of it..I didn't mind it, but some of the kids did..Once you kind of get the feel for the resort it isn't bad at all....I am one that has to try new places so it will be awhile before I get back to CBR but I will be back eventually :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter